Mourinho

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I get Moi's annoyance at this way of creating a thread now.

You know it makes sense, Val!!  All these threads created with absolutely no comment from the OP, who ignores the fact that there are already threads where these youtubes would fit in perfectly!

And immediately lost the ability: he started another thread on Kenedy being the new Neymar, and posted (drum roll)....a video!

Well he must have lost his voice - he was only whispering when  he came on here!

Nah, Just wanna share? Is it bad?? It's good people maybe have missed this and want to see it or smth....

No, Wael, it's not bad in itself, but it's better if people also express their opinions and engage in dialogue with other ShedEnders.  You will get far more out of the site if you do that.

The video's are good and I enjoy watching the majority of them, I don't think you posting up these videos is necessarily the issue at least it isn't for me. The problem for me comes when a completely new thread is created specifically just for that video, and therefore the thread hasn't been designed to cause conversation or debate.

For example I eagerly went to the 'Kenedy the new Ronaldo' thread when I saw it, to merely find a Kenedy skills compilation video rather than any conversation or opinions on the lad. The compilation video could have easily been put in the pre existing Kenedy thread and would have got as many if not more views and interest and would be a lot more likely to cause conversation.

Also it is always nice to here peoples views and opinions on things especially when they are different or come form a different perspective to mine, thus it would be nice for you to share your opinions on topics along with the posting of your videos which by itself comes across as pushing your product rather than sharing with us something you enjoy doing.

Personally I would prefer a specific match thread be created for all of your match related videos (post match interviews etc), as that would make them easy to access whilst not created hundreds of new threads whenever there is a new video. However I really think the best place for the compilation videos is the players pre existing thread as this is where they are most relevant.

Edited by PedroMendez

Nah, Just wanna share? Is it bad?? It's good people maybe have missed this and want to see it or smth....

Also Wael this section is for match chat just post these videos in the main general section in the relevant manager/player threads or create an interviews thread. A new topic for every video is to much especially when there are relevant topics where you can already post said videos.

• 2 weeks later...

Also Wael this section is for match chat just post these videos in the main general section in the relevant manager/player threads or create an interviews thread. A new topic for every video is to much especially when there are relevant topics where you can already post said videos.

i created a thread for interviews now here in match chat :)