Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carrickblue

Rangers Vs Hibernian (SC) 21-5-16 KickOff 15:00 BST

Thought we could have a new thread as Rangers head to Hampden in pursuit of a unique treble. Can they crown a wonderful season by adding the Scottish Cup to the Scottish Championship title and the Scottish Challenge Cup?

I can't wait for the clock to tick around to 3pm on Saturday. Rangers fans across the world will be hoping for one last big performance from the lads.

WATP :blue scalf:  

Roll on Saturday. Yes, hoping for a great end to the season. Will go and watch the game in the White Bear pub in Farringdon, London. Last time I was in the White Bear was for the semi-final against C$lt*c. Place was bouncing. Unless of course I can persuade one of my cousins to give me their ticket for the final.

WATP

Can't wait.

Will be a tough game but I really hope it can be the third trophy in the bag.

Sadly as I was at the Semi final I wasn't given the chance tog et one for the final but that's just the way of it. I'll be in Paisley Road West a stones throw from Ibrox cheering them on. (Hopefully they bring it back to the stadium!)

I hear there's a chance Waghorn might get a few minutes.

Lots of transfer stories circulating about Rangers. Apparently they are interested in Lech Posnan defender Paulus Arajuuri and there's supposedly an offer on the table to bring Joey Barton to Ibrox. Joey Barton v Scott Brown - there's a thought 

Barton was shown around Ibrox on Sunday. He will give his decision after the game at weekend. (Not a fan of his but trust the manager).

Waghorn will start, he's been given minutes and played most of the game v Spurs (closed door game last week).

and Niko Kranjcar possibly too - that'd bring a lot of experience into a young team, but I agree I'm not sure about Barton either - just depends if he appreciates what it means to play for Rangers

Come on Rangers. Another trophy in the cabinet.

A wee reminder of why they are in the final. Was as nervous watching this penalty shoot-out as I was watching our one against Bayern Munich. And as drunk.

Here's a great quote from Mr. Struth. A wonderful philosophy. 

bc3ee27232faa7f6b785b63245b781c3.jpg

Time to go to the pub to watch the game.

Though the streets be broad and narrow. 

WATP