Site Running Costs 19/20

EdinburghBlue

I know this isn’t necessarily where this belongs but I hope the mods don’t mind and leave it in here as we probably get more traffic in this section than any other. 

I just notice that we’re only 36% of the way towards this years running costs. I know everyone’s circumstances are different and many people won’t be able to afford to donate especially in these difficult times.

I just wanted to flag this for anyone more aware as I’m as guilty as anyone about forgetting that we actually have the function to donate to the site. If you click the menu and choose ‘Donations’ and follow the instructions from there.

If you do have any spare funds to give to the site I’m sure the guys running it will greatly appreciate it. They give up a lot of their time to keep it running smoothly - the last thing we want is them being in the position where they’re keeping the site going out of their own pockets as well.

For many of us this site is a lot of great memories and gives us a great place to connect with fellow fans. Hopefully if those that can afford to can pull together it’ll continue to do so for many more years.

• 1 month later...