Chelsea Women - Everything Else!

Malta Blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Have drawn Cleaning Solutions FC in the quarter-final of the Champions League. First game away. @Valerie Will you go or is the thought of giving money to that lot too much?

Will buy Barcelona in the semi-final if we beat Cleaning Solution FC.

Edited by Boyne

5 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Have drawn Cleaning Solutions FC in the quarter-final of the Champions League. First game away. @Valerie Will you go or is the thought of giving money to that lot too much?

If the dates work out maybe I’ll come over and treat you to the match @Valerie

39 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Goodness knows why I typed buy rather than play Barcelona. Unless the Chelsea Board is up to something.

41 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Away game will be on 19th or 20th of March. Home game on 27th or 28th of March.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/chelsea-to-face-A**x-in-champions-league-quarter-finals

Does that mean Arsenal on the 17th will be likely moved now @Boyne ?

How far are you from when they will play @Valerie ? Get yourself in the Chelsea end shirted up!

49 minutes ago, Modueke said:

How far are you from when they will play @Valerie ? Get yourself in the Chelsea end shirted up!

I'm not far from the Arena, about 35 minutes by bus. Too close for comfort :biggrin: I'm not sure that's where the women's match will be played, though. 

Edited by Valerie

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I'm not far, about 35 minutes by bus. Too close for comfort :biggrin:

Even more reason to get in the Chelsea end, wear the lion, and stick up two fingers at A**x!

It'd be a lot cheaper and more entertaining than coming over to watch the men at the moment!

9 minutes ago, Modueke said:

Even more reason to get in the Chelsea end, wear the lion, and stick up two fingers at A**x!

It'd be a lot cheaper and more entertaining than coming over to watch the men at the moment!

However, @Munkunku and @Boyne have been urging me to come to a women's match.... Might the CL quarter final even be played at the Bridge?

1 hour ago, Modueke said:

Hopefully the game against Arsenal won't be moved to the Saturday. Have a ticket for the game and will be going to a history lecture on the 16th. Don't wish to miss either. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

4 minutes ago, Valerie said:

However, @Munkunku and @Boyne have been urging me to come to a women's match.... Might the CL quarter final even be played at the Bridge?

Suspect the game will be played at the Bridge given that other CL games were there. Might be down to the council and police. Will keep an eye on the website.

4 hours ago, Boyne said:

Away game will be on 19th or 20th of March. Home game on 27th or 28th of March.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/chelsea-to-face-A**x-in-champions-league-quarter-finals

Bugger, a week too early! I’m off the week after. Let’s hope the home game is the 27th, I’m off to see Ed Gamble on the 28th for my birthday. 

4 hours ago, Modueke said:

Nothing on the club website but on the BBC and UEFA websites it says that the away leg will be on 19 March with a 17.45 U.K. time kick-off. Also says on those websites that the game at the Bridge will be at 8.00pm U.K. time on 27 March. If on the 19th suspect the game against Arsenal will be moved to the 16th.  A bloody pain if the Arsenal game is switched.

May miss the home game as will be at the National Army Museum for an event which starts at 6pm. Would have to be a taxi to get to the Bridge. Why is it the football clashes with history lectures. Shouldn't be allowed!

Edited by Boyne

19 hours ago, Boyne said:

Nothing on the club website but on the BBC and UEFA websites it says that the away leg will be on 19 March with a 17.45 U.K. time kick-off. Also says on those websites that the game at the Bridge will be at 8.00pm U.K. time on 27 March. If on the 19th suspect the game against Arsenal will be moved to the 16th.  A bloody pain if the Arsenal game is switched.

May miss the home game as will be at the National Army Museum for an event which starts at 6pm. Would have to be a taxi to get to the Bridge. Why is it the football clashes with history lectures. Shouldn't be allowed!

Hmmmm, still feeling a bit down and lethargic after my mum's passing, perhaps by March I've pulled myself up by my bootstraps to treat myself to a trip to London, finances permitting 🤫

Football and history clearly don't play nice together @Boyne

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

Hmmmm, still feeling a bit down and lethargic after my mum's passing, perhaps by March I've pulled myself up by my bootstraps to treat myself to a trip to London, finances permitting 🤫

Football and history clearly don't play nice together @Boyne

Would love to be able to go to the talk at the National Army Museum (NAM) and the CL game but reckon it's going to be difficult. Will have to find out when the event at the NAM is due to finish. I wonder if I ask UEFA nicely that they'll move the CL game to the 28th.

30 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Would love to be able to go to the talk at the National Army Museum (NAM) and the CL game but reckon it's going to be difficult. Will have to find out when the event at the NAM is due to finish. I wonder if I ask UEFA nicely that they'll move the CL game to the 28th.

Of course they will, especially when you add it would be a tad more convenient for me as well. Who could say no to us luvvies?

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

Of course they will, especially when you add it would be a tad more convenient for me as well. Who could say no to us luvvies?

There should be a rule where UEFA, the Premier League, FA etc consult us before fixtures are set especially given we are Chelsea fans. Makes perfect sense.

19 hours ago, Boyne said:

Ticket selling details for the home CL game against Cleaning Solution FC. The game will be at the Bridge.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/champions-league-quarter-final-ticket-news

@Munkunku @Boyne I've booked my flight. It's time I see the Bridge again and some decent football! I forgot which stand you advise me to book, is it Shed Lower? 

7 minutes ago, Valerie said:

@Munkunku @Boyne I've booked my flight. It's time I see the Bridge again and some decent football! I forgot which stand you advise me to book, is it Shed Lower? 

@Valerie I've been in the West Lower a few times for the women's games and it's not bad. I'm not sure about the Shed Lower and Matthew Harding are like as have never sat in them. I think @Munkunku has sat in the MHL for the women's games. I'm not show if the Shed Upper and MHU will open for the games. I guess it depends on demand.

As you say, you'll get to watch some decent football.