Just showing off...Sorry

clubhappy

Are you the wee one?

icon_lol.gif I wish i was the wee one , then id only be 13 instead of ** .

The last pic is Athletic Madrid stadium , how in gods name we didnt get killed with a Real jersey on show i'll never know . Thankfully there were no other people around , only stupid looking tourists like ourselves .

Phhhhh, woosies

I take it you were given the same message as us - i.e. don't go on the pitch (when we were there there wsa a cup final going to be hostd there the following week)

The question is, 'Were we men or clubhappy's?'

LawrenceSatiintheBernabau.jpg

If you follow Sati's eyes the are focused directly on the security guard making his way swiftly toward us! icon_lol.gif

Guest Brian M

I think the real question is, not how did they get on the pitch. But what the hell were Andrew Lloyd Webber and Yogic doing together in the first place! icon_lol.gif

Phhhhh, woosies

I take it you were given the same message as us - i.e. don't go on the pitch (when we were there there wsa a cup final going to be hostd there the following week)

The question is, 'Were we men or clubhappy's?'

If you follow Sati's eyes the are focused directly on the security guard making his way swiftly toward us! icon_lol.gif

I was going to go onto the pitch Loz , but i couldnt find anybody to lift me over the white rope. Anyway , YOUR the one just showing off now . icon_lol.gif

I think the real question is, not how did they get on the pitch. But what the hell were Andrew Lloyd Webber and Yogic doing together in the first place! icon_lol.gif

Andrew Lloyd Webber icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Ossie raises the stakes!!! (I edited your post so that thepicture showed Ossie)

So now the standings in the big balls front are:

1. Ossie

2. Loz

3. Clubhappy

etc

etc

99. Girls Aloud

100. The Moos

Archived