willy up to his old tricks again

The Brit

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Gallas heard Henry was leaving... Classic stuff.

As he said in... August 2005 I think? The future is Chelsea, Arsenal have had their time.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Gallas heard Henry was leaving... Classic stuff.

As he said in... August 2005 I think? The future is Chelsea, Arsenal have had their time.

I bet he's well pis*ed off with his mate henry...he was the one whispering in his ear in the France squad saying coming to arsenal, come to arsenal...he goes there, henry get's crocked and then pi**es off to barca...that's what friends are for!

Agent Willy's mission is going along nicely. All that remains is for Barca to show an interest, Willy to threaten to score own goals, and the mission is complete. Trouble is Eidur is probably telling Frank Rijkaard not to touch him with a barge-pole. Imagine Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Henry and Willy all in the same team at a difficult moment - a veritable bloodbath of hissy fits!

Just as an aside, I feel for Eidur who must be encountering the flip-side of the team spirit he experienced with us. Big teams/clubs often have a very short lifespan when the egos start to take control, and poor old Eidur must long for Billy Blood and his antics, JT organising PS3 championships round his gaff, and the happy atmosphere we have at Chelsea!

Aparrantely, angry gunners are spamming his forum now...check it out icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

http://www.williamgallas.net/Forum/summ ... P771128495

And look at the poll at the main site

What do you remember about the season of William Gallas ?

1 His uncontested leadership in the defense of Gunners

3 %

2 His absence because of a pulled thigh

8 %

3 His successful int?gration within the team of Arsenal

2 %

4 His 3 magnificent registered goals

1 %

5 His season without trophy

84 %

247.gif247.gif247.gif

Guest Brian M
I wonder if he's threatened to get sent off yet?

I think he has to start a game to actually get sent off, Scott!

Love this comment from one clueless Goon:

'It appears ever since you joined Arsenal you do nothing but spout negative comments in the press'

He did nothing but spout negative comments to the press BEFORE he joined Arsenal, twat icon_lol.gif

Archived