CFC costume party

abramovich

I think Sheva came as Superman. He wore normal clothes and then when he arrived he ran into the bathroom (unless there was a phone booth) and tore his clothes of revealing a tight blue costume withe a giant S on it (S for Sheva or Superman?).

As for Lamps. Don't know what to say. He looks like a french poof. Or a pimp. Maybe a french pimp poof?

Maybe Oscar Wilde?

JT. Way to go. Not only is he macho enough to dress like a superhero, he actually dressed as one from the Incredibles, which shows that he's good with kids.

Awwww....

Pizarro. Good idea (gold s*it in the beautiful black, curly hair), but on the picture he really doesn't look good. Is that silver eye-liner? icon_eek.gif

Shame on you.

He didn't score in the dress department so I hope he can score against Arsenal instead.

JT. Way to go. Not only is he macho enough to dress like a superhero, he actually dressed as one from the Incredibles, which shows that he's good with kids.

Awwww....

Nah...he's probably just broke his nose or something, and wanted something to go with his protective face mask. icon_wink.gif

I think Sheva came as Superman. He wore normal clothes and then when he arrived he ran into the bathroom (unless there was a phone booth) and tore his clothes of revealing a tight blue costume withe a giant S on it (S for Sheva or Superman?).

I think it's more likely that Sheva ran slowly towards the bathroom but found that Lexx Luthor and Jake the Peg had both got there before him, had a good tidy round, made a nice Spaghetti Carbonara, ate it, washed up and put the dishes away before Sheva got into costume-changing mode.

Then one or two Superman-lovers put up a large placard that said that firstly, Superman needs to be given time to get his pants on outside his tights, that he should never have left the Superhero team where he excelled in 1872 and the Lamps, the French dandy/pimp/poof doesn't have the Superhero-costume-passing skills that Superman needs to perform his extraordinary feats of derring-do

Kev

I think it's more likely that Sheva ran slowly towards the bathroom but found that Lexx Luthor and Jake the Peg had both got there before him, had a good tidy round, made a nice Spaghetti Carbonara, ate it, washed up and put the dishes away before Sheva got into costume-changing mode.

Then one or two Superman-lovers put up a large placard that said that firstly, Superman needs to be given time to get his pants on outside his tights, that he should never have left the Superhero team where he excelled in 1872 and the Lamps, the French dandy/pimp/poof doesn't have the Superhero-costume-passing skills that Superman needs to perform his extraordinary feats of derring-do

Kev

I'll have two of what you've been drinking

Archived