Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league?

Gem
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

A little treat for Thursday afternoon

photographmk6.jpg

photographfk4.jpg

photographoa9.jpg

photographrv0.jpg

photographjs6.jpg

This picture's caption reads: Steven Gerrard of Liverpool gets abuse from the West Ham fans... not just us who can't stand that... erugh... irritating little scouse... person actions1.gif

photographqb7.jpg

::Scalf::

Is it me or are there as many anti-Liverpool threads nowdays are there are Chelsea one's. (Is it cos they're our next home game?)

I though it was only the scouser's and spurs fans who revelled in the defeat and failure of others.

Now don't get me wrong I don't like scousers, but don't like West Ham either so yesterdays game for me was a non-entity. I stopped looking behind for Liverpool long ago.

Was'nt have a dig - honest!! I've started a few myself, don't worry........I can't stand 'em either

There's just alot more than usual, at least one a day now......are we becoming obsessed with Liverpool loathing? Is Lofty 'conditioning' us all? icon_lol.gif

Was'nt have a dig - honest!! I've started a few myself, don't worry........I can't stand 'em either

There's just alot more than usual, at least one a day now......are we becoming obsessed with Liverpool loathing? Is Lofty 'conditioning' us all? icon_lol.gif

They have not been a top team for nearly 20 years now, try telling that to the scouse t***s though, oh no all you get is, "you got no history" !

And your suprised they are PROBABLY the most hated team in the premiership ?

How the mighty fall.....................and the new kids with no history take their place !

Is it me or are there as many anti-Liverpool threads nowdays are there are Chelsea one's. (Is it cos they're our next home game?)

I though it was only the scouser's and spurs fans who revelled in the defeat and failure of others.

Now don't get me wrong I don't like scousers, but don't like West Ham either so yesterdays game for me was a non-entity. I stopped looking behind for Liverpool long ago.

Youre right - it was just the pikey derby - southern pikeys won

Looks like Gerrard is carrying a bit of weight in that last photo.

The off-field distractions at Liverfool are obviously driving him to KFC!! icon_lol.gif

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the picture. Next time you hear a Fat Frank jibe from a scouser show that pic of StevieMe and one of Frank from earlier this season and which is the fat one:

Lampard3.jpg