arsenal

lauren

Not enough strong personalities at Arsenal.

The wheels fell off after thier defeat to Manu in the cup and 'that' draw with Birmingham - they just haven't had the character to recover.

Really need them to do us a favour at the weekend, but I think they'll have one eye on where they're going on their summer holidays now

There were quite a few gooners on the radio last night having a go at Wenger for not strengthening their squad despite having the money and for picking Senderos at centre back rather than playing Toure in there. It's good to see Adebeyor finally living up to what I thought about him - basically he is sh*t.

Might not be a bad result in terms of their game at the weekend. A wounded animal, the pressure's off because they've got nothing left to play for, could they maybe just go out and do a job for us???

Might not be a bad result in terms of their game at the weekend. A wounded animal, the pressure's off because they've got nothing left to play for, could they maybe just go out and do a job for us???

There again they could be so down that they will roll over like Liverpool did.

We can but hope. beg.gif

Arsenal is still fighting for a second place finish in the league with us and have a theoretical chance of even winning the league, so I don't see why they should give up altogether. Besides, I don't think Wenger likes losing to Fergie no matter what's at stake in the game. I agree with the "wounded animal" -theory. I hope they can do a job against the Mancs.

They got a raw deal from the referee, no doubt about that. That was not a penalty. I am a bit mad about that, since I have no worries that we would have spanked Arsenal to reach the CL, but Liverpool is quite a different kettle of fish that really worries me.

I think Arsenal won't turn up for the remainder of this season. What chance of them beating Manure? Very little in my opinion, after three attempts they can't beat Loserpool. Enuff said.

I agree (unfortunately). We all saw how Man Utd embarrassed Arsenal in the FA cup a while back (I don't think Ronaldo even played that match). Afterwards we heard rumours around the place that Arsenal weren't interested and weren't really competiting in the match. Well Arsenal have even less to play for now than they did back then, I think the Mancs could hammer them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived