Adriano In Chelsea Come And Get Me Plea

valim

24415_news.jpg

The 26-year-old was once one of the most devastating strikers in the world, before the death of his father led to 18 months of terrible personal problems, including depression and alcoholism.

Adriano travelled to Brazil at the end of last year in order to receive rehabilitation for his problems, and it was agreed that he would join Sao Paulo on loan until the end of the European season.

He is due to return to Inter in June, but many believe that the club will then immediately sell him.

‘The Emperor’ has been linked to a number of European clubs, including Chelsea.

"It would be a pleasure to play for Chelsea,” declared Adriano.

"Chelsea are a great team in England and Drogba is an idol for them.

“However Inter hold my registration and President Massimo Moratti is the one who must decide what will be done."

Adriano has won 41 caps for the Brazil national team, scoring a highly impressive 27 goals.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=654478

says your comment i love him

id prefer Gilardino.

Ok, it seems inevitable that Drogba is on his way out, but do we really need to replace him with a pathological diver like Gilardino and surely we can get someone who is better suited to the English style of play for the price we'd have to pay for him. 317.gif

why go for adriano when we can go for players like huntelaar who actually have a positive future ahead of them. Adriano will never be the player he once was.

so true

it makes me sad to see the talent this guy has thrown away. Four year ago he was the next big thing, now he rides the bench in Brazil? Sad

ASG-001508.jpg&height=230

i thing adriano is perfect for chelsea

he is strong .. have shoot like bomb .. and we all know brazilans born for football

adriano now is mature and he have cool experince . worldcup champions league ..seria a

_41442603_huntelaar_203.jpg

not huntelaar who do you thing he will score to many goals forget it

holland league is like england 3nd league

in holland have the wrost defence league

he not is strong .. dont have to much speed

huntelaar will be like sheva or bad than sheva

why go for adriano when we can go for players like huntelaar who actually have a positive future ahead of them. Adriano will never be the player he once was.

Could not agree more.

Two words. Torres and Shevchenko.

I think that was the point bjd was making Scott. We should have signed a young Torres instead of an ageing Sheva.

Back to Adriano. He has had, at best, two good seasons, and never a really great one, he has been a royal pain in the neck on a regular basis (both before and after his father's death sp it was not connected to that) and ability to disappear on the big stage is on a par with Stephen Fry and his stage acting career!

Adriano proves more than any other player that the media and agents can make a player 'great' through words rather than the player's performances.

I think that was the point bjd was making Scott. We should have signed a young Torres instead of an ageing Sheva.

Yip, got that, and I totally agree.

I was all for us going for Torres from the minute Roman took over. Now I see similarities in Huntelaar that I saw in Torres. Young skilled and a great work rate. Sheva is one of the worst transfers in the history of transfers, and has made us a laughing stock. I also think it will repel some players from coming to our club. Whereas, I think signing players like Huntelaar sends out a good message to the footballing world. I just hope we don't pay silly money for him

Dutch league is Crap, we bought Kezman from PSV, and he was the best scorer with about 40 goals, but he scored about 5-7 goals for Chelsea. I am not shore if it was that much!

I think Adriano is like Drogba, strong, good in air, and he is actualy faster than Drogs!

I would prefere Adriano, more than every other striker at the moment.

Dutch league is Crap, we bought Kezman from PSV, and he was the best scorer with about 40 goals, but he scored about 5-7 goals for Chelsea. I am not shore if it was that much!

I think Adriano is like Drogba, strong, good in air, and he is actualy faster than Drogs!

I would prefere Adriano, more than every other striker at the moment.

yess all thing he will score like Dutch league no we need adriano to replac drogba

and need one like villa to play with 4-3-3 with 3 strike not 2 winger

and one pepers say swp is last seson for chelsea

he will join manchester city for 10 M

We bought him 24M and sell 10M

i thing chelsea go for other winger

That Adriano was good was no myth, mate. His raw attributes - strength, power, and a heck of a left peg - made him an exciting prospect. But I have to agree that though he was on the up, he - and the press - always acted like he was always there. I genuinely thought he had what it took to do well in the EPL, much like Jimmy did. Whether he would win many fans is of course open to debate.

But it is now much too late to be going after him. It is more an attitude problem than a physical one and these are much more difficult to sort out. I'd stay way - really. Too much baggage.

Huntelaar is the man.

Cheers,

Butch

Dutch league is Crap

Yeah, some crap strikers have come from the Dutch league: Bergkamp, Ronaldo, van Nistelrooy, Romario...totally useless bunch. ball.gif

yes dutch league is strong 1980-2000 but now is total noob

i watch some goals of his league is total noob (amater )

And Huntelaar Tell his love city of rome and food and traffic of rome

tell he dream to play with totti

He is have sheva style we dont need this type of player

Archived