Some consolation after losing the final

Santa

I can't believe Manyoo fans joked on Terry slipping, when their man looked like this..

I can just imagine JT in the dressing room, "We may have lost the final lads, but at least nobody here looks like this ugly munt"

16_g_tevez-evra_500x365.jpg

What the f*** is that?

First we had Iain Dowie

Then topped by Martin Keown

Now this… how ugly can they get......

I am scared for the next generation.

(Bet he has a beautiful wife, who once his playing days come to an end, fleeces him icon_lol.gif )

That was the sort of post a manu fan would put up. That really hit me where it hurt, "look even the ugliest man alive looks good when he's holding a big 'ukin' trophey..."

Sorry mod, that's not made my life any better.

• 1 month later...
Guest longtail

Not a handsome guy I will credit you but with the trophy and a buff body like his I'm sure he's happy enough with himself.

I would not care if we had the hunchback of notredame in the side if we ended up with the big ears cup.

A buff body? Is that Moo's back again?

I don't think the hunchback would make it in the side to be fair, carries the weight of the world on his shoulders, and wouldn't think he has much pace.

Guest longtail
A buff body? Is that Moo's back again?

I don't think the hunchback would make it in the side to be fair, carries the weight of the world on his shoulders, and wouldn't think he has much pace.

what or who is moos?

I doubt quasimodo ever had pace but he got hold of that esmerelda tart so he cant be too slow, maybe he like me swings both ways and although the whisky had an adverse effect on his hearing his other sences may have changed for the better.

• 2 weeks later...

That was the sort of post a manu fan would put up. That really hit me where it hurt, "look even the ugliest man alive looks good when he's holding a big 'ukin' trophey..."

Sorry mod, that's not made my life any better.

YEAH HAVE TO AGREE id be happy with an even uglier c**t in a chelsea shirt holding that beautiful piece of silverwear.

I'm sorryto be contradicting you guys, who obviously prefer pretty boys, this bloke reminds me of Al Pacino who is not exactly unattractive.

Is this one of those 'I'm getting old and can't trust my senses things'?

039_4072~Al-Pacino-Posters.jpgCarlos_Tevez_630067.jpg

This is a better look-a-like for Tevez

2tevez_450x300.jpg

Is this one of those 'I'm getting old and can't trust my senses things'?

039_4072~Al-Pacino-Posters.jpgCarlos_Tevez_630067.jpg

This is a better look-a-like for Tevez

2tevez_450x300.jpg

Ah yes, well if you put it like that! But the initial picture of him looking manic did resemble a manic Pacino, as in Scent of a Woman. But now that I see this photo I acknowldege that he is no dreamboat!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived