New Away Kit

Gem

tlm-a3.jpg

dummy.jpg

dummy_2.jpg

dummy_3.jpg

So we're carrying on with the black theme, and although this is the second kit this time, I still expect we'll have a yellow or white 3rd strip. Thoughts? I think it's simple and smart, but utterly pointless. A blue home kit with a white away kit, it's all we need.

I always liked our black away kits, and I was disappointed when we scraped the black 06/07 kit. So, if I do get the new kit, it will probably be this one and not the blue home kit.

When we play in black, it just states: "DON'T FUKC WITH US!!!!" mad0040.gif

I must admit kits don't really bother me as long as we don't run out looking like a Christmas trifle I couldn't care less (as long as our home kit is blue!!).

It has been a long time since I bought a shirt and it will be a long time until I do again (if ever). Don't want to sound like a moaning minnie but the prices they charge for what is basically a t-shirt with a badge is nothing short of criminal - I could buy two bottles of whisky for that icon_wink.gif

I must admit kits don't really bother me as long as we don't run out looking like a Christmas trifle I couldn't care less (as long as our home kit is blue!!).

It has been a long time since I bought a shirt and it will be a long time until I do again (if ever). Don't want to sound like a moaning minnie but the prices they charge for what is basically a t-shirt with a badge is nothing short of criminal - I could buy two bottles of whisky for that <!-- s:wink: --><!-- s:wink: -->

Ebay, mate!!!!

I'm liking it also. I never really took to the day glow yellow kit.

I gave up buying replica shirts a long time ago, I just think the amount of kits released since Kenyons arrival has been a joke and another way to fleece supporters loyalty.

I understand the club needs to be run as a business, but Grant has just walked away with a £5m payoff for around 1 year's work with the club, that's approx 100k replica shirt sales (at £50 each) needed to recoup that £5m alone.

Start running the club as a business if you intend to Kenyon, but stop fleecing the supporters along the way!

Archived