Eastenders Vs Corry?

Dubzz 6

Eastenders or Corry?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Eastenders or Corry?

• Eastenders
    • Corry

Nah just best of british :) Should I change it to best soap lol?

Ahh I don't have permission, can mod or loz (or whoever else can) please add the list below as extra options.. cheers :)

Neighbours

Home and Away

Hollyoaks

Emmerdale

Heartbeat

Oh my god, is this what were reduced to because theres no Premier footie on :)

Eastenders, a pile of sh*te, the most depressing programme on tv .But Nick Cotton was a good watch .

Corrie, needs some live s*x scenes to get my attention. Maybe a Gail and Norris bondage storyline would grab extra viewers :)

Loz & Mod

I really think you need to install a breathalyzer on the site for anyone posting after ten at night.

I presume you mean you only get to post if you have alcohol in your system!

In the future when the Shed End is shut down we may well look back at the day we had a poll about soap operas as the beginning of the end!

I presume you mean you only get to post if you have alcohol in your system!

In the future when the Shed End is shut down we may well look back at the day we had a poll about soap operas as the beginning of the end!

So Dubzz6 may be the Mad Monk who tolls the knell of the Shed End - Rasputin is alive and well and living in Cardiff!

I exposed our plan for the forum in match chat the other week to G4!

It is highly classified information (hence why you tell G4) and should make car-parks in woods across the UK much busier!

That explains why Stan Collymore gave us a mention on TalkSport today.

I'll come clean it's a G-mail thing: all mail written between a certain time say 11.30 and 5.00 in the morning is not sent but resides in a special folder that you can access the next morning and either send or delete depending on the content and whether you actually remember writing it.

Archived