Pompey v. Milan

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Portsmouth were two nil up and comfortable then goofy takes a dive and scores a freekick.....you can guess whats happened since. The ref has given milan EVERYTHING tonight, disgraceful.

p.s. next time some scouse moron comes out with the were the best supporters bollox - show them a tape of this game the atmosphere was the best ive seen in years, to0 bad the ref had to ruin it

Edited by jack h

Never mind the game, my biggest concern is for the poor people of Italy mourning the mysterious disappearance of the countries finest pies.

Ronaldinho's move from Spain to Italy has resulted in a phenomenal rise in the share price of Italian pastry!

What a game and what an atmosphere. Actually quite gutted for Pompey, they fully deserved to win that one. Johnson and Belhadj were immense down each flank and the free kick for Ronaldinho's goal was very very very harsh indeed.

It was weird watching that last night, I've never wanted another English club to win in Europe before but seeing the Pompey fans was like seeing us against Victoria Zizkov (or whoever the hell it was we played in our first European match for years). Was gutted for them but for some reason it always seemed to be on the cards.

Too many tourists on European nights nowdays at the bridge.

Also.....I doubt we've even sold out the Cluj match yet.

Which given how crucial the match now is must be bordering on criminal especially as the tickets are also at a reduced price.