Liverpool Fan in peace (this time)

ElNino2

Haha, good man ;)

Bloody hell, RBJ, surely you know by now that scousers can never be called 'good man'!!!

As we all know, all scousers are prize c*nts, no matter what they may post. I can only assume that by living in Wales, your close proximity to that sh*t-hole of the world on the Mersey is having a negative effect on your senses. Now, lie down and have a think about what you posted, and then come back and respond to the scouse scum in the appropriate manner (see Lofty's posts regarding scousers if you're not sure) :unsure:

Guest bigjockknew

f**k off. The thought of any allegiance between Chelsea and your scummy team nauseates me.

Just because your season is over again, albeit earlier than usual, you should not attempt to latch on to the quality and performance of a true contender in all competitions and alleviate your pain by relying on a better club to do what yours couldn't to take points from the only other true contender.

You're sh*te and you know you are so go back to your bin raking, car stealing and cousin marrying for another few months until your interest in football distracts you again for a few weeks. You'll be wasting your time though - its never going to be your season

Bloody hell, RBJ, surely you know by now that scousers can never be called 'good man'!!!

As we all know, all scousers are prize c*nts, no matter what they may post. I can only assume that by living in Wales, your close proximity to that sh*t-hole of the world on the Mersey is having a negative effect on your senses. Now, lie down and have a think about what you posted, and then come back and respond to the scouse scum in the appropriate manner (see Lofty's posts regarding scousers if you're not sure) :unsure:

First of all, I'm in the south of Welshland, which is not so close to Merseyside. Now, what I meant by "good man" was just a comment thanking him for his comment. The wink afterwards, implied that had he said something else, he'd've been killed. The wink symbolised (or -ized) that he is among the few scousers that actually have 2 brain cells. It wasn't complimenting him, per say. It was like saying "wise words", nothing more.

Now, I regret not saying "wise words", but you should now get the message.

;)

First of all, I'm in the south of Welshland, which is not so close to Merseyside. Now, what I meant by "good man" was just a comment thanking him for his comment. The wink afterwards, implied that had he said something else, he'd've been killed. The wink symbolised (or -ized) that he is among the few scousers that actually have 2 brain cells. It wasn't complimenting him, per say. It was like saying "wise words", nothing more.

Now, I regret not saying "wise words", but you should now get the message.

::ChELSeAFaN::

Well, I stand corrected (maybe) ;)

All the same, whichever part of Wales you hail from, keep away from them sheep (yorkleyblue gets awful jealous), and get back into the scouse slagging we all know that you're capable of! :D

f**k off. The thought of any allegiance between Chelsea and your scummy team nauseates me.

Just because your season is over again, albeit earlier than usual, you should not attempt to latch on to the quality and performance of a true contender in all competitions and alleviate your pain by relying on a better club to do what yours couldn't to take points from the only other true contender.

You're sh*te and you know you are so go back to your bin raking, car stealing and cousin marrying for another few months until your interest in football distracts you again for a few weeks. You'll be wasting your time though - its never going to be your season

Why so aggressive? It may have escaped your notice but we did take points off 'the only other true contender'

My cousin is pig ugly so I wouldn't dream of marrying her. She was born in Glasgow and lives in Maryhill - maybe you know her.

My cousin is pig ugly so I wouldn't dream of marrying her. She was born in Glasgow and lives in Maryhill - maybe you know her.

So... if she'd been a stoater from Milngavie you'd have contemplated matrimony? ::ChELSeAFaN::

Guest bigjockknew
Why so aggressive? - Thats actually a calm and measured response to a scouser, like I said though f**k off

It may have escaped your notice but we did take points off 'the only other true contender' - yes but who else have you had points off?

My cousin is pig ugly so I wouldn't dream of marrying her. - Glad at least something stopped you.

She was born in Glasgow and lives in Maryhill - maybe you know her - possibly, I am an ex cop and now work in welfare so I've probably heard her whinging, blaming, self pitying, persecuted, nasal whine at some point - probably moaning because she can't get to Parkhead due to her benefit being suspended and her tag

Stereotyping well there Bigjock

Ex-cop eh - I guess that means you are a racist then or does that make me guilty of what you just did.

I have no beef with Chelsea fans - our rivalry is short lived compared to the rivalry we have with Utd and you surely have with SPurs or Arsenal.

Guest bigjockknew

Ex-cop eh - I guess that means you are a racist then

only a racist ?? you do disappoint. I was really hoping for murderer, liar, thief, perjurer, bully, thug and fascist but hey ho just another let down from your lot

and anyway, why are you still here, can you not take the hint or are peoples lights still on and you've got some time to kill ??

Ex-cop eh - I guess that means you are a racist then

only a racist ?? you do disappoint. I was really hoping for murderer, liar, thief, perjurer, bully, thug and fascist but hey ho just another let down from your lot

and anyway, why are you still here, can you not take the hint or are peoples lights still on and you've got some time to kill ??

well bindippers are pony, he's proberbly bored thinking of the mighty blues made him all moist and had to vsit our supreme site.

I have no beef with Chelsea fans - our rivalry is short lived compared to the rivalry we have with Utd and you surely have with SPurs or Arsenal.

You may have no personal beef with Chelsea, but us older fans remember the cowardly scouser attacks on ordinary fans with Stanley knives in the '70's, even slicing up parents who had kids with them in Stanley Park. I know I'm going back a bit, but nothing you scummy c*nts have done since has made me think you've changed at all over the years.

Scousers are scum, always have been, always will be - brave when the odds are in their favour, but no bottle at all when it comes to even numbers - I speak from experience. So why don't you f*ck off back to your self-pitying scouse forums, I'm sure there's someone else you haven't blamed for Heysel and Hillsborough - c*nt!

As we all know, all scousers are prize c*nts,
f**k off.
murderer, liar, thief, perjurer, bully, thug and fascist
you scummy c*nts

Scousers are scum, always have been, always will be

So why don't you f*ck off back to your self-pitying scouse forums, I'm sure there's someone else you haven't blamed for Heysel and Hillsborough - c*nt!

Listen c**t

your all c**ts and thats a FACT

Lucky he doesn't support Tottenham, huh?

Sticks and stones and all that.

I have never carried a knife or

1. murdered

2. thieved

3. perjured

4. been a thug

5. or a fascist

6. sliced up parents

etc etc etc. In fact it appears to me it is a few of you who seem to be speaking from experience so my guess is that it is not I who is, or was, the hooligan/thug here but the people throwing the accusations at me.

I had a look around at your posts Jock and see you are also a Rangers fan - haven't they been covering themselves in glory these past few years. I take it I am entitled to treat you s if you were the one of the thugs in Manchester, Romania and.eerrr was it not also a game in Spain?

I remember Lofty behaving this way when I was last here so expected to see him jump in but it appears he now has a little bit of cyber back up.

Anyway I also remember there was a lot of people on here with more interesting things ot talk about than who they think is a prize c&nt so I think I will look around and try and engage with them.

Sticks and stones and all that.

I have never carried a knife or

1. murdered

2. thieved

3. perjured

4. been a thug

5. or a fascist

6. sliced up parents

etc etc etc. In fact it appears to me it is a few of you who seem to be speaking from experience so my guess is that it is not I who is, or was, the hooligan/thug here but the people throwing the accusations at me.

I had a look around at your posts Jock and see you are also a Rangers fan - haven't they been covering themselves in glory these past few years. I take it I am entitled to treat you s if you were the one of the thugs in Manchester, Romania and.eerrr was it not also a game in Spain?

I remember Lofty behaving this way when I was last here so expected to see him jump in but it appears he now has a little bit of cyber back up.

Anyway I also remember there was a lot of people on here with more interesting things ot talk about than who they think is a prize c&nt so I think I will look around and try and engage with them.

It appears that Lofty is gone but not forgotten (cybernetically speaking.)

You're right. It is perfectly possible to have an interesting dialogue with the opposition. Not all of us were bovver boot boys in the 70s and not all of you find your lunch in other folks' dustbins (I know some people here will view that as heresy) so ignore the insults and post your opinions for the open-minded to read.

It appears that Lofty is gone but not forgotten (cybernetically speaking.)

You're right. It is perfectly possible to have an interesting dialogue with the opposition. Not all of us were bovver boot boys in the 70s and not all of you find your lunch in other folks' dustbins (I know some people here will view that as heresy) so ignore the insults and post your opinions for the open-minded to read.

be careful Moi, the last time he was on here he acted like a right moron. he started of all nice and genial but once they lost soon changed to the stereotypical scouse prick we all love.

be careful Moi, the last time he was on here he acted like a right moron. he started of all nice and genial but once they lost soon changed to the stereotypical scouse prick we all love.

Well when he changes he will feel the full weight of my wrath - tremble in anticipation Elnino! But until then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Alright boys and girls,

I thought I would pop by again and wish you luck against the sh*t on Sunday!

No grudges from me...... well not yet anyway!

Serious question - how disappointed are you with your season (Utd game aside)?

Do you reckon Raffa should stay - if not who do you reckon you'll get & or who would be your choice?

Realistically, where do you honestly think you'll finish this season?

No grudges from me...... well not yet anyway!

Serious question - how disappointed are you with your season (Utd game aside)?

Do you reckon Raffa should stay - if not who do you reckon you'll get & or who would be your choice?

Realistically, where do you honestly think you'll finish this season?

Cheers moi and Nibs,

In answer to your question Nibs I am of course very disappointed.

At the start of this season I thought this was going to be our year... :D (that line was for your entertainment)

I actually didn't expect us to challenge this season but I did expect us to get third ahead of City and Arsenal. We have too many average players who are actually first team players rather than just squad players.

I think we have five players capable of playing in both yours and Utd's first team with those five being Reina, Johnson, Mascherano, Gerrard and Torres (Mascherano replacing Ballack and therefore allowing Essien to play further forward) however you can't surround players like that with the likes of Lucas, Babel, Voronin and Insua and expect to get away with it.

On the Rafa question I think it is time for a change - not because I don't have faith in his tactics but more because I feel things are going stale at the club and we need a change in direction.

My choice would be Mourinho or Hiddink but we may have financial problems with bringing in managers of that profile.

I think we will recover a bit this season and finish fourth.

If you were being honest who of our team do you think would get into a combined Chelsea Liverpool outfit?

Archived