Lofty's Wall of Sound - What are you listening to?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, erskblue said:

Bob Dylan. ‘Blowing In The Wind.’

Admit to not being a big Dylan fan, but I do like this song. Sorry if it’s been posted recently!

A great song from one of my favourite Dylan albums.  Have to admit to being a bit of a Dylan fan and have about fifty of his albums.

On 08/05/2021 at 16:25, OneTommyLangley said:

Ive inherited the two versions of this album, apparently the sleeve and inserts are slightly different. Very collectable so im told, but more importantly great album, very raw and real in my opinion.

One of the first albums I ever bought, one I still love listening to. Still have the fairly battered vinyl, but pretty sure the inserts have long since gone missing.

I've now got the 25th anniversary CD edition, which is twice the length of the vinyl album and includes a 24-page booklet.

I've got quite a lot of 70s live recordings of theirs, some off Youtube such as live in Texas and live at the Silverdome, and a 'bonus live CD that game with one of their compilations.

You can now get a Live at Hull CD recorded the night before the legendary Leeds concert.

I managed to see them live in '75, one of the first gigs I ever saw when I was just 13.

Edited by Backbiter