Hilario or Turnbull

Wilson19

Based on what I've heard about him, I think Jan Sebek could be just the player to replace Cech. Hopefully he really is as good as his reputation because at the moment I wouldn't want to see Hilario or Turnbull as our #1. Hilario because of his age, as I think Cech will be our #1 for years to come, and Turnbull because I don't think he's good enough.

Who is better and who deserves Cechs spot when he is gone? Also, do you think Cech is the best keeper in the world?

Hilario but neither is good enough to take over full time. Cech is still very good but not what he was. Still wouldnt swap him for anyone else in the Premier League though, even St Given.

And no.

i agree we shouldn't really on either of then to ever take over as first choice keeper. remember that time we had to play hilario because cech and the traitor were both injured everyone was worried sick about hilario in goal. i still don't know why we signed turnbull.

I prefer Hilario but I can't imagine either of the two every playing a significant role for the club, barring an injury of course. I doubt very much they would willingly turn over the keys to either of them and would sign a top level keeper should the need arise.

i agree we shouldn't really on either of then to ever take over as first choice keeper. remember that time we had to play hilario because cech and the traitor were both injured everyone was worried sick about hilario in goal. i still don't know why we signed turnbull.

Are you refering to Cudicini? If so then you are off you rocker. Also, watch out for Val. She wont be happy reading that.

From the little I've seen of either player, Henrique Hilário Meireles Alves Sampaio would most definitely get my vote.

Hilário does make mistakes, as does any keeper, but Turnbull just does not inspire confidence in any way, shaper or form.. Turnbull will be 25 in January - that's 10 years younger than Hilário. Goalkeepers can and do develop later than outfield players and I would very much like to be proven wrong, but I have seen nothing to suggest that Turnbull may ever become a candidate for the number one No. 1 shirt at Stamford Bridge. .

From the little I've seen of either player, Henrique Hilário Meireles Alves Sampaio would most definitely get my vote.

Hilário does make mistakes, as does any keeper, but Turnbull just does not inspire confidence in any way, shaper or form.. Turnbull will be 25 in January - that's 10 years younger than Hilário. Goalkeepers can and do develop later than outfield players and I would very much like to be proven wrong, but I have seen nothing to suggest that Turnbull may ever become a candidate for the number one No. 1 shirt at Stamford Bridge. .

I fail to see Turnbull as any more than a 3rd choice, at the club only because he was free, and trained in England.

Are you refering to Cudicini? If so then you are off you rocker. Also, watch out for Val. She wont be happy reading that.

Don't worry Moos, that absurd little knob called Stride is of no consequence to me. But if he ever attends a piss-up he's toast. :P

Don't worry Moos, that absurd little knob called Stride is of no consequence to me. But if he ever attends a piss-up he's toast. :P

i'm an absurd little knob am i? well this is a new one. chelsea fans threatening and slagging off another chelsea fan for daring to have a go at a TOTTENHAM PLAYER. i used to think he was great when he was with us and i felt sorry for him when we signed petr cech. he could have gone anywhere exept tottenham and i would of still thought he was great.

you ARE a chelsea fan right? or maybe you and the grape crusher fellah are tottenham in disguise. with that avatar and he calls me ridiculous!!

Archived