Eriksen to Chelsea

coco

Be serious in my rumour thread please, how the fcuk am I going to get anyone to believe me when you come in and start pissing on my fire. This kid can play, we must stop him going elsewhere in the country, he's only 18 and it would be a big mistake letting him go to the dippers. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Roman has been emailed.

Be serious in my rumour thread please, how the fcuk am I going to get anyone to believe me when you come in and start pissing on my fire. This kid can play, we must stop him going elsewhere in the country, he's only 18 and it would be a big mistake letting him go to the dippers. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Roman has been emailed.

We have been warned? And Roman was emailed? That's funny.

Coco, not heard anything about this kid; however, are you actually stating that there has been interest from other clubs (possibly us) or are you merely stating that this is a player you like?

What do you like about him particularly, and do you think an 18 year old attacking Mid would have a place in our team, ahead of McEchran?

I've read on tribal football that us spuds and Liverpool were after him that was from interview with martin jol. were being linked with everyone now though since torres so guess we won't know what to believe. Didn't see the England match, so I take it he looked good? if were gonna bring in a midfielder I think it should be world class standard, not potential especially if he plays a similar game to josh.

Rumours are that he will follow Suarez from Ajax to the dippers in the summer. Yes he was playing last night, he looks very, very promising, probably the hottest young talent in Europe.

Oh you and your man love......

He did look pretty impressive last night though, always seemed to want the ball and was always looking to get forward anytime he had it.

Roman has been emailed.

Any reply?

Any reply?

No.

But when I got back from work last night, my house was in cinders.

Just read this...

The race for Ajax star Christian Eriksen is about to heat up again.

Corriere dello Sport says AC Milan are preparing a summer raid on Ajax for the Danish inside-forward - but will face competition from England.

Eriksen's current deal runs to 2014 and he has been likened to Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp, who is now on the Ajax coaching staff.

The Gunners are long time suitors, while Chelsea have been also in regular touch with Eriksen's minders on the recommendation of outgoing football chief Frank Arnesen.

Source

Walcott wants Eriksen...

Theo Walcott suggests Arsenal move to Liverpool target Christian Eriksen

Liverpool could face serious competition from Arsenal for the summer transfer of Denmark's teenage sensation Christian Eriksen, after Theo Walcott suggested the Gunners make a bid to take him to the Emirates Stadium.

Denmark and Ajax's Christian Eriksen, a target for Liverpool and Arsenal Ajax's Christian Eriksen - a potential summer target for both Liverpool and Arsenal (EPA)

Walcott witnessed the 18-year-old playmaker's precocious talent at close quarters during England's 2-1 victory in Copenhagen on Wednesday.

And the former Southampton winger, who was himself signed by the Gunners when still a developing teenager, believes Eriksen would be 'a great addition' to Arsene Wenger's squad.

'He has a good touch. You can see he is technically gifted, very comfortable and doesn't lose the ball that often,' Walcott said.

'As for him coming to Arsenal, it's a question to ask the boss - but he would be a great addition.'

Eriksen is currently contracted to Ajax until 2014, although his impressive performance against England is likely to have attracted interest from several Premier League clubs.

Liverpool coach Sammy Lee is known to have been present for Wednesday's game against the Danes, and it is thought his main purpose was to keep tabs on Eriksen with a view to making a bid for the player in the summer.

However, the midfielder has played down the prospects of leaving the Amsterdam giants: 'Every time Ajax play, there are clubs watching me. That's just the way it is in Ajax.

'So yes, Liverpool have probably seen me but I am not spending time wondering about it. I think I'm going to play in Ajax until my contract expires.'

Source

Lampard wants Eriksen...

Chelsea ace Lampard impressed by Arnesen target Eriksen

Chelsea ace Frank Lampard was impressed by Ajax whiz Christian Eriksen in this week's international friendly.

Chelsea chief Frank Arnesen has been tracking the young Dane.

And Lamps said: “I didn’t know much about Eriksen before the game, but Fabio Capello was very aware of him.

“He is going to be a top player.â€

Source

What the hell are the Fail on about?

Chelsea may live to regret snubbing new Danish sensation

Chelsea have let one of Europe’s most exciting young talents slip through their fingers.

Danish sensation Christian Eriksen, being chased by Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham, as well as every top club on the continent, was at Stamford Bridge as a 15-year-old but the club failed to press home their interest in the midfielder.

Eriksen, 18, who was recruited by outgoing director of football Frank Arnesen, was allowed to have trials with Barcelona and AC Milan, before settling on a contract with Ajax until 2014.

Link

What the hell are the Fail on about?

Link

makes a change from us being snubbed, possibly could be true. Ive no doubt many of the top teams will have looked at him in his early teens and will have possibly decided for some reason or another he was no better than they already had at their clubs. Young players mature at different rates, some will have potential and train on others won't.

So even though other clubs like Ac Milan and Barcelona also let him go (therefore showing at the time he probably wasnt up to the level required) its us that will regret it and not them. Lovely piece of one eyed reporting that.

Danish sensation Christian Eriksen, being chased by Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham, as well as every top club on the continent, was at Stamford Bridge as a 15-year-old but the club failed to press home their interest in the midfielder.

So evidence...? Context?

Oh wait, I forgot, it's the Daily Mail!