Vintage Blues pictures and film

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

20 hours ago, erskblue said:

He's pointing out either.

We beat his Man City team 1-0 in the two legs of the 1970/71 European Cup Winners Cup Semi Final.

Or that he got paid £2 to wear that ridiculous looking hat.

No he's saying 3-2 to Palace and giving Chelsea the two fingers. Malcolm Allison

FA Cup 1976

image047.jpg

Leeds away, Feb 1983. a 3-3 draw. The crouching Eddie Gray has just scored an own goal for us to equalise. In the 90th min.:biggrin:

Walker 21st min, Fillery 51st min a penalty and Eddie Gray O.G. 90th min. Eddie Gray was their player manager.

Colin Lee is our No 2 running away to celebrate and Clive Walker can also be seen celebrating.

22 hours ago, forbzy said:

Big Match including highlights of Chelsea v. Southampton from 75-76. Notable that Ossie gets booed a fair bit on his return to the bridge:

That booing and the abuse he got in the 1977 cup replay at the Bridge made me sick. I actually hated our fans that night