Adel Taarabt

Castiel

QPR winger/playmaker has expressed interest in joining us as his preferred club.

Review article:

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2011/6/16/2227266/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news-adel-taarabt

Seems to have the pace, tricks, goal scoring and playmaking ability you want in a winger. Would be a cheap option as well being lower profile compared to your Neymars and Sanchezes of the world.

When he joined Spuds, they said he is the next Zidane. But to be fair, he has done exceptionally well at QPR in the Championship. Whether that is enough for a move to a CL club is another question altogether. Maybe David Nugent can answer the question in a better way.

When he joined Spuds, they said he is the next Zidane. But to be fair, he has done exceptionally well at QPR in the Championship. Whether that is enough for a move to a CL club is another question altogether. Maybe David Nugent can answer the question in a better way.

David Nugent has a 100% goalscoring record at full international level.

Another who massively overrates his own importance, dont want him anywhere near our club. Reminds me massively of Quaresma, capable of extraordinary things, just very rarely. And a lazy sod too.

Another who massively overrates his own importance, dont want him anywhere near our club. Reminds me massively of Quaresma, capable of extraordinary things, just very rarely. And a lazy sod too.

That's a good comparison. If he stayed/stays with QPR, I reckoned he would be this year's Charlie Adam, big fish in a small pond. Hope he does and then Liverpool pay 30 million to get him next year.

Quaresma is a great comparison dkw and to be honest Quaresma was the player I was reminded of too while watching that video Castiel posted.

However if the player is serious about making it to the top of the game, he must stick with QPR for now and show his worth in PL against the very best defenders. In the video, he was nutmegging defenders far too often and I doubt that would happen in PL.

We shouldn't go anywhere near this guy. He retired permanently from his NT for being benched, and he has a huge mouth combined with a large ego. When he finds out he's about 7 or 8th in the pecking order for an attacking place, he'll make a scene and disgrace the club.

Edited by Crystal Phallus