Lampard - Sport Relief

Zeta

It's a shame they're growing up [in a way!], hopefully their naivety won't come across as false and they'll just amend the script to better suite their age.

Buuuut... I was kinda hoping for more, like Karen telling him the nickname was 'Fat Frank' or something... thought it was good though.

It's a shame they're growing up [in a way!], hopefully their naivety won't come across as false and they'll just amend the script to better suite their age.

Buuuut... I was kinda hoping for more, like Karen telling him the nickname was 'Fat Frank' or something... thought it was good though.

Yes, I was waiting for Fat Frank, but maybe the hint was enough. Because he's NOT fat - he's JUST right (like baby bear's porridge!)

I think that a lot of the "script" for Outnumbered is improvisation - the three kids are told what the scenario is and they make it up as they go along. Which makes it even better (if I am right in thinking that...)

Edited by moi

I'm watching Outnumbered on the Comedy Channel in Australia....but the kids are soooo much younger. The middle child in particular has changed a lot, and the daughter...and the older son...ok, they've all changed. Wonder how long ago it was.