The minutes silence today // Issues

Gem

f**king rats the lot of you. How would you feel if a member of your family had been crushed to death? Can't even fill your end out in an fa cup semi final. Scum.

Yes because it was every Chelsea fan there, on here and all around the world who didn't observe the minutes silence. Have a f**king word with yourself hard man, Christ you can count you IQ on one f**king hand. You think EVERY Chelsea fan thinks like that? What a tragic little mind you have - I'm disgusted at how some of the fans behaved, you have no f**king right you arrogant little sh*t to put us all in the same boat. f**king moron.

I'm sure you'll come back with a fantastic post but alas, I block little trolls.

c**t.

Edited by Gem

Yes because it was every Chelsea fan there, on here and all around the world who didn't observe the minutes silence. Have a f**king word with yourself hard man, Christ you can count you IQ on one f**king hand. You think EVERY Chelsea fan thinks like that? What a tragic little mind you have.

I'm sure you'll come back with a fantastic post but alas, I block little trolls.

There's every reason to call those who didn't respect the minutes silence rats (and worse). It's also a fair comment that those who didn't are doubtless in the minority.

Posted · Hidden by ethicalstrategy, April 16, 2012 - Off topic
Hidden by ethicalstrategy, April 16, 2012 - Off topic

Clearly not the views of all chelsea fans but on your behalf, an element of your support has just made you look a right bunch of tw*ats.

Fking disgrace

As for the minutes silence , yes all support have a minority of idiots. Was it from our end ?

As quoted by loads of journo's on Twitter (inc one of your Evening Standard ones) that reaction to the minute silence has been planned online for over a week.

Any abuse your club get as a result is deserved. For those (prob the majority) of you who condemned it, i'm afraid you'll have to live with the backlash.

JFT96

As quoted by loads of journo's on Twitter (inc one of your Evening Standard ones) that reaction to the minute silence has been planned online for over a week.

Any abuse your club get as a result is deserved. For those (prob the majority) of you who condemned it, i'm afraid you'll have to live with the backlash.

JFT96

Why the hell does our CLUB deserve any abuse? They're not responsible for the actions of a few morons.

Why Robbie should have played a reseve side today. We are still likely to be knocked out today, it is just the way our midfield has helped defend this season, as in not at all. At least with the reserves we would have protected our best players so we would have less chance being hammered by Barca.

We needed Luiz for that game and looks like he is gone now, will he be the last?

Posted · Hidden by ethicalstrategy, April 16, 2012 - OT
Hidden by ethicalstrategy, April 16, 2012 - OT

Any abuse your club get as a result is deserved.

May I ask why the club deserve it rather than the few ignorant fans?

Why the hell does our CLUB deserve any abuse? They're not responsible for the actions of a few morons.

Agreed, but I think unfortunately we all know better than that.

Unfortuntely thats what will happen.

Find the classless knobheads responsible and take it up with them mate.

Agreed, but I think unfortunately we all know better than that.

Unfortuntely thats what will happen.

No, you said the club DESERVE the abuse, you didn't say thats what you think will happen - so why does the club deserve it?

No, you said the club DESERVE the abuse, you didn't say thats what you think will happen - so why does the club deserve it?

OK if you want to start trying to pick the bones, we will.

The name of your club will be dragged thru the mud again this week because of a few classless ignorant cocks, you (as (presumabley) respectful) chelsea fans WILL suffer the backlash. FACT

Its how it works and you know that.

The name of your club will be dragged thru the mud again this week because of a few classless ignorant cocks, you (as (presumabley) respectful) chelsea fans WILL suffer the backlash. FACT

Personally I don't care because I know I did nothing wrong and I know the club did nothing wrong. The idiots are those who booed and those who think it is the club's fault and create the backlash. Clubs are only due criticism when they do something wrong, an example being the apalling way the Liverpool board responded to the Heysel disaster. Do Liverpool fans condemn their own club for that?

Personally I don't care because I know I did nothing wrong and I know the club did nothing wrong. The idiots are those who booed and those who think it is the club's fault and create the backlash. Clubs are only due criticism when they do something wrong, an example being the apalling way the Liverpool board responded to the Heysel disaster. Do Liverpool fans condemn their own club for that?

AND THE SUAREZ INCIDENT

Some people like to drink alcohol, and with enough of it in them they do and say things that are not socially acceptable. It doesn't make it right but it happens in many situations, not just football. So you live with it or move to Mars.

I'm not picking bones, it's a simple question to a statement you made.

We will suffer a backlash you're right, but that doesn't bother me - I didn't boo, I stood up in my living room for the silence with my old man to respect those taken on that day and I'm disgusted by those fans who booed. But for every moron there are thousands of good CFC fans, just saddens me the club will get the abuse rather than those idiots who booed or whatever.

You're right, it happens, but I just didn't agree with your statement that the club deserved the backlash.

PS- I f**king hate Liverpool more than anything... But I'd never disrespect the dead & their families like that, can't imagine why other fans would do it even if they hated the current Liverpool.

I hope justice, whatever the outcome, is done soon.

JFT96

The moral high ground is something you have no right to stand on.