THE QUAD IS STILL ON !

coco

Gary Lineker said at the end of the FA cup programme....

"Chelsea are still on for the quad, now thats what i call a crisis".

It shut Lawro up ! 128.gif

good on Linekar, for an ex tottenham he isn't that bad. I also remember it was he who told people who were doubting Lampard's form, to "disregard him at your peril"

Scott

Him & Hanson were quite good today. However, unless your name is 'Ron Harris' or 'Gianfranco Zola' our ex players hardly ever stick up for us. I mean, Ian Wright wanted Chelsea to get knocked out, and his flippin' son plays for them...!

Yeah I couldn't belive that Gem, he really is a waste of space as a pundit.

Face it, Sweep has had his chances and only delivered in fits and starts. Stop blaming everyone else for your sons failure to make a real impact and try and show SOME professionalism at least icon_rolleyes.gif

7 goals and none against in two games, and a pretty assured and polished performance in both. can't say fairer than that really can you?

Particular pluses would be Diarra and Mikel, who both have looked very classy, with the latter starting to justify the money we spent and bullsh*t we went through to get him.

And Essien is quite simply incredible.

Yeah I couldn't belive that Gem, he really is a waste of space as a pundit.

Face it, Sweep has had his chances and only delivered in fits and starts. Stop blaming everyone else for your sons failure to make a real impact and try and show SOME professionalism at least icon_rolleyes.gif

7 goals and none against in two games, and a pretty assured and polished performance in both. can't say fairer than that really can you?

Particular pluses would be Diarra and Mikel, who both have looked very classy, with the latter starting to justify the money we spent and bullsh*t we went through to get him.

And Essien is quite simply incredible.

take them with a pinch of salt mate. Its good for your confidence, but they are league 1 and league 2 opposition.

Not sure when you next play one of the top 6 or seven, but that will be the real test, not the last couple of games.

and just like id take your victory over us with a pinch of salt mate...

dont get me wrong the win will be good for your confidence but your real test will be when you play one of the big three when they have a full strength team out so you can judge just how far behind you are.

dont get me wrong the win will be good for your confidence but your real test will be when you play one of the big three when they have a full strength team out so you can judge just how far behind you are.

your excuses are all well and good, and i do take our victory with a pinch of salt as your defense was out, but i take heart from the fact that you did f**k all offensively against us, and i dont rememeber you missing many of your attacking threats apart from flukey joe cole.

Our big test are coming up soon, with the bluesh*te coming on the weekend and united soon after, but thats got nowt to do with you being bullish after beating a couple of poor lower division sides.

Dont be silly, Barca have only won the European Cup twice. Theyve got no history and cant be taken seriously.

your excuses are all well and good, and i do take our victory with a pinch of salt as your defense was out, but i take heart from the fact that you did F*** all offensively against us, and i dont rememeber you missing many of your attacking threats apart from flukey joe cole.

Our big test are coming up soon, with the bluesh*te coming on the weekend and united soon after, but thats got nowt to do with you being bullish after beating a couple of poor lower division sides.

Excuses ? Yes offensivley we were poor, but this was more to do with the midfields lack of quality on the day and (im loathe to say it) in some quarters lack of effort. And if you expect to be taken seriously when you call Cole 'flukey'.... icon_eek.gif

We aint stupid we know the real tests are coming but we have every right to be bullish. We have had a dodgy few weeks and any comftable victories are welcome right no matter who the oppostion is. So give us as much grief as you want, its all water of a ducks back.

After all this is coming from a set of fans who chanted 'Rafa is the Special One' a week after putting out THAT team in what might well turn out to have be the only competition Liverpool had a cat in hells chance of winning this season.

Dont forget Barca, or dont you consider that a big game?

of course its a big game, but its after we play both of them F***. unless i have got my dates mixed up, which is a distinct possibility.

Let's hope your defence is just as solid.

You might need it.

your excuses are all well and good, and i do take our victory with a pinch of salt as your defense was out, but i take heart from the fact that you did F*** all offensively against us, and i dont rememeber you missing many of your attacking threats apart from flukey joe cole.

I presume flunky is scouse for genuis!! becuase you have not got one player that can hold a candle to joe cole!!

Sure you have gerrard, who runs a bout a lot has tremndou energy and hits a fairly decent shot every now and then but then you have lamps who is positionly better and essien who will eclipse both in years to come IMO all do more or less the same thing to varying degrees!!

there is not a chance any of them could have scored a goal like the one cole scored against united at the end of last season!! they simpily dont have the natural tallent! and there is no one in your squad that offers you that.. kind of magic and invention!

Yes, our offense was poor but that has a lot to do with the awful defending.

there is not a chance any of them could have scored a goal like the one cole scored against united at the end of last season!! they simpily dont have the natural tallent! and there is no one in your squad that offers you that.. kind of magic and invention!

Cough, cough. What about Pennant and Zenden ? Liverplod's answer to Goofy and Messi.

Archived