Jupp Heynckes

junio_oscarSY

Old Jupp would be my first choice for the chelsea post. Don't place to much faith in Mourinho back at the club. Aside from his outrageous demands, I am sure he will dismantle our youth system with most never getting a look in the first team due to his inordinate desire to win at all cost.

I'd rather win than see youth given a chance.

That's the difference between us and the Gooners. 

both man u and barca have been giving youth a chance for years now . . . so i guess they must be the same as the gooners

‘I have a right to think carefully about my future and what I should do next,’ he said. ‘If a new Pope can be elected at 76 years old, then why shouldn’t I work as a football coach at 68?’

Maybe Chelsea ???

I had to put my glasses on when reading this :tongue:

Jose doesn't give youth a chance

That's why the likes of Callejon and Diego Lopez get games for Real Madrid?

Heynckes is a great manager and if he's comfortable with the language issues of our squad, i'd definitely want him as a second-choice if Mourinho is not available.

Heynckes is a great manager and if he's comfortable with the language issues of our squad, i'd definitely want him as a second-choice if Mourinho is not available.

Diégo Lopez is 31

Callejon is 26 as well. To be fair he has done a brilliant job bringing Varane through. 

As far as Heynckes goes if Jose isn't returning he would be a very good option. Short term but we could do a lot worse.

Archived