Celery Sunday

CFC_RFC_TID!
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Final game of the season, a chance to celebrate the Europa League win, to celebrate SFL's goal scoring achievement at home, to cement third place and stick it up the two little clubs from north London, and to bid farewell to you know who.

Anyone know just how tough they will be regarding a bit of the ol' celery? Celery Sunday, bring your sticks!

agreed mate, I'm definitely going to be launching some! This should be a celebration given the torrid year we have had. would be nice to create a festival feeling and show the players our appreciation for what has been a gruelling campaign.

what better way than to shower the bridge in celery!

COME ON TROOPS, GET INVOLVED!

My dear dorta has got things sorted for sunday well..As she tells me........................Early morn leaving clacton...Meeting some Imperial drinkers in london.. Shes having breakfast with these breakfast clubbers in londinium and off to hit the chelsea pub scene...After the match there is a partygoing on at the wee house all evening and poss to next day....I cant go so am NOT JEALOUS....NO...IM NOT...REALLY

Final game of the season, a chance to celebrate the Europa League win, to celebrate SFL's goal scoring achievement at home, to cement third place and stick it up the two little clubs from north London, and to bid farewell to you know who.

Anyone know just how tough they will be regarding a bit of the ol' celery? Celery Sunday, bring your sticks!

Doing the weekly shop tonight, just txt the mrs to put some celery on the list!! Come Sunday l will be armed and ready! suggest everyone do the same, CELERY SUNDAY!!!!

Just be warned lads you may not get celery in so keep it hidden & also when you throw it about watch no stewards are nearby, our nazi jobsworth stewards love nothing more than throwing out fans.

I f**king hate the stewards. About time someone called them out for being the c**ts they are. 

I think most of them are illegal immigrants as well. 

Just be warned lads you may not get celery in so keep it hidden & also when you throw it about watch no stewards are nearby, our nazi jobsworth stewards love nothing more than throwing out fans.

I'd like to back this up by saying that I think this is one game where the celery would be best left at home (just this game - I love lobbing celery around).

With all those lovely green jubblies flying around - someone is bound to have had a couple too many and clock FSW in the head - and I can only imagine the fallout from the media and the FA if something like that happens.

Leave the celery at home for the missus on Sunday, in my opinion.

I f**king hate the stewards. About time someone called them out for being the c**ts they are. 

YEHHH...When i was entering the ground v Wets an illegal said something to me and i didnt understand what he said ...So i said  " Pardon" in my normal voice...This f**k started saying to me in broken english..."Why you shout at me, why you shout at me" Silly c**t would have had his face whacked if i didnt want to get in..(or my face) (he did look a bit tough)....I hate em...All of them..They like to look good slinging out us weedy home fans, who stand for it, but i hardly see em go in to any standing,trouble making away fans......HATE YOU c**tS I REALY DO..Hope someone from cfc reads all about these sh*ts

Man utd fans stand up wherever they go and no one does anything about it, its a major bug bear for me..

On another note there is definitely a gap in the market...Someone somewhere must be able to churn out inflateable celery like the inflatable bananas City fans used to wave back in the day (and probably still do).

Stadium safe, re-useable and most certainly it would cement celery as one of the great football chants of all time imo...

Edited by SHELLY

I think most of them are illegal immigrants as well.

YEHHH...When i was entering the ground v Wets an illegal said something to me and i didnt understand what he said ...So i said " Pardon" in my normal voice...This f**k started saying to me in broken english..."Why you shout at me, why you shout at me" Silly c**t would have had his face whacked if i didnt want to get in..(or my face) (he did look a bit tough)....I hate em...All of them..They like to look good slinging out us weedy home fans, who stand for it, but i hardly see em go in to any standing,trouble making away fans......HATE YOU c**tS I REALY DO..Hope someone from cfc reads all about these sh*ts
Blimey!

Last time I threw a bit of celery in the pub I got someone right in the eye lol!

Edited by rayc

Totally agree mate, do you know there's some stewards near the west who have celebrated an away goal before & when its come on top for them they've had fans nicked, who then lost their st, scum, as for the foreign legion they really piss me off, i blame the club though not them their trying to earn a crust, its the club that has people who struggle with broken English, i'm sure its an elf & saftey issue.

About 10/15 years ago one of em was such a snidey grass he got followed in the bogs by a certain face & told either he quits or it'd come on top for him, he jacked it in that night, he had it coming though as the whole season he'd had numerous lads young & old either thrown out or nicked for f@ck all, filth.

Man utd fans stand up wherever they go and no one does anything about it, its a major bug bear for me..

On another note there is definitely a gap in the market...Someone somewhere must be able to churn out inflateable celery like the inflatable bananas City fans used to wave back in the day (and probably still do).

Stadium safe, re-useable and most certainly it would cement celery as one of the great football chants of all time imo...

Chelsea are the worst for banning its own fans ect for very little, few weeks back a fella got a NG in court yet Chelsea still gave him a 10 yr ban, what for? supposedly calling Rio a c**t, funny JT gets a NG in court then banned by the FA & Chelsea stand by him, yet Joe Public are fair game, lets not forget they re-employed Graham Rix, thats ok though just dont get found innocent of calling someone a c**t.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Regards Utdsaway support hate to say it but its class.

Fully loaded on waitrose finest organic celery. nothing but the best for the chelsea! !

will have it stuffed down my trouser leg so hopefully I dont get rumbled. shame how these boring Steward c**ts get in the way of tradition.

f**k EM ALL

CELERY SUNDAY! LETS GO f**kING MENTAL NA NA NA NA NA