The "Who are we linked with today" thread.

Too many threads with baseless rumours about players we are supposedly going to be buying this summer, to be expected I know as it's silly season.

Anyway, here's a convenient little thread to put all the names in one place.

Let's do a run down of the players we have been linked with so far.

Cavani

Lewandowski

Falcao

Rooney

Diego Lopez

Khedira

Ronaldo

Alonso

Di Rossi

Jovetic

Fellaini

Mangala

Marchisio

Son Heung-Min

Gomez

Van Ginkel

Modric

Shaw

Turan

Coetrao

Yilmaz

Markovic

Ljajic

Isco

Papadopoulos 

Add your names to the list and I might come back and continuously amended this list so we have a comprehensive guide to all the Chelsea links in one handy place.

Then at then end of the transfer window let's see how many we actually ended up with.  

Edited by ForeverCarefree

What about Turan, Coetrao, Yilmaz, Markovic, Ljajic, Isco and Papadopoulos as well :good2:

Early days already and we have already been linked with a ridiculous number of players I can't remember them all, I've added all of these to the list as well.  

Being linked to all these players has already ruined the transfer window for me this year. I usually love the transfer window but it's hard to enjoy when we get linked to every player going. I could probably Google any name and then put Chelsea on the end and i will probably find someone in the media linking us to him.

Being linked to all these players has already ruined the transfer window for me this year. I usually love the transfer window but it's hard to enjoy when we get linked to every player going. I could probably Google any name and then put Chelsea on the end and i will probably find someone in the media linking us to him.

Agreed its definitely silly season.

Also agreed but it won't stop us lapping it up  :laugh2: