Hello lads

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hello lads long time supporter, first game FA Cup Final 1970 when we drew with Leeds, was only a little napper but still remember it like it was yesterday! Ahh those were the days.

Anyway just literally signed up today to vent some frustration that’s been furiously bobbling for a while now. More accurately since Rafa was appointed interim manager. When the appointment was made I was in the minority of fans which was happy about the appointment and thought he could take us from strength to strength if given the chance. But such is the nature of supporters nowadays, fickle, fickle glory hunters, and yes im talking about our fans aswell! He was slated and hung out to dry before any games were played. He was abused, humiliated and castrated and a manager of that stature and legend should have been treated with more respect. He imo is in top 3 managers in the world after Fergie and Guardiola. Obviously the former now retired. (Thank Goodness) Now after getting rid of a great chance of dominating English football, we re-hire ‘The Special One’ who plays the most boring football in any manager in history imo, makes Pulis’s Stoke look like Barcelona. Don’t get me wrong he done well in his first tenor but gave us a bad name and Rafa had us playing some silky beautiful football ala 8-0 V Villa. Now everyone know its not as romantic when you get back with your ex no matter how much you convince yourself. Jose is now in a league with better managers, and players he is out his depth. Spanish league there are two main sides Barca and Real no real competition. Hes now back at Chelsea after coasting wins in la liga and hes been found out imo. I knew this was going to happen. So much so I was wishing we got off to a bad start as the sooner we replace him the better. We are in turmoil now, lost against everton and basel two very very average teams and morale is low. Now maybe I need to get me canister checked out but I say we bring back rafa as the way he was disposed of was bang out of order, and I cant believe im saying this but Come London derby in two weeks I don’t want to be supporting Spurs.

Thanks

Who do you really support? Come on own up. No real Chelsea fan would want that fat spanish prick back anywhere near our club. Sacking a manager/legend who won us the Champions league for that over rated waiter was beyond disgusting and made me question if i wanted to watch football anymore. As for him being the top 3 in the world? You are taking the piss right? Are you just here on a wind up?

Arrggghh!!  I've just had to go and put eyewash in to remove the pollution!   You open a Newbie thread intending to extend a warm welcome and you are assaulted by sacrilege.   :mad:

I think we should have some anti bacterial hand wash and a tea pot for these noob threads, cuppa tea for the genuine people, or evict and disinfect hands when we get the obvious wum's.

Hello lads long time supporter, first game FA Cup Final 1970 when we drew with Leeds, was only a little napper but still remember it like it was yesterday! Ahh those were the days.

Anyway just literally signed up today to vent some frustration that’s been furiously bobbling for a while now. More accurately since Rafa was appointed interim manager. When the appointment was made I was in the minority of fans which was happy about the appointment and thought he could take us from strength to strength if given the chance. But such is the nature of supporters nowadays, fickle, fickle glory hunters, and yes im talking about our fans aswell! He was slated and hung out to dry before any games were played. He was abused, humiliated and castrated and a manager of that stature and legend should have been treated with more respect. He imo is in top 3 managers in the world after Fergie and Guardiola. Obviously the former now retired. (Thank Goodness) Now after getting rid of a great chance of dominating English football, we re-hire ‘The Special One’ who plays the most boring football in any manager in history imo, makes Pulis’s Stoke look like Barcelona. Don’t get me wrong he done well in his first tenor but gave us a bad name and Rafa had us playing some silky beautiful football ala 8-0 V Villa. Now everyone know its not as romantic when you get back with your ex no matter how much you convince yourself. Jose is now in a league with better managers, and players he is out his depth. Spanish league there are two main sides Barca and Real no real competition. Hes now back at Chelsea after coasting wins in la liga and hes been found out imo. I knew this was going to happen. So much so I was wishing we got off to a bad start as the sooner we replace him the better. We are in turmoil now, lost against everton and basel two very very average teams and morale is low. Now maybe I need to get me canister checked out but I say we bring back rafa as the way he was disposed of was bang out of order, and I cant believe im saying this but Come London derby in two weeks I don’t want to be supporting Spurs.

Thanks

All that effort to try and deceive us, and you fail on the most obvious mistakes, if you have to quote 'The Special One' then your no Chelsea fan, sling your hook muppet.

After reading just a few words, I thought if he keeps on he is going to get his arse smacked.

Why don't these fans of other teams just come on here and have a go, telling us we were rubbish

in stead of pretending they are one of us feeling sorry for them selves, as they are outed in moments

as Liverfool wum, so tedious, & why are they not in School? or have they burnt all them down as well?

The fact his post was at 10.39am says it all.

A scouser sat a home with nothing better to do. We pay your benefits, the least you could do is stop trolling...

Be fair - he could be an old fogey like moi!

Thanks

dont you have anything better to do? Dont get too excited by your 'club's' position in the table atm, you'll soon be enjoying mid-table mediocrity. Where you belong.