Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zinc

Fallout 4

I didn't experience that many bugs, all I experienced was a settler who had somehow got on a roof, Dogmeat disappearing in the middle of an important quest (this was admittedly a big problem and had to use the console to get him back) and once a deathclaw just stood there whilst I killed him.

Disappointed at how little freedom there was in the game. You choose a main faction for the final bits of the story and that's about it, you still have to go through all the same bits and you've no options to be evil (at most you can make snarky remarks before you help everyone). I also got an ending that bared no resemblance to my actions and didn't really make sense.

Enjoyed it whilst it lasted but it doesn't have the replayability of New Vegas where you can make every play-through massively different.

Saw a massive battle between super mutants and bos last night, then a load of deathclaw just wandered in and had great fun. I was up on an overpass and had a lovely 20 minutes picking them off with my sniper rifle.

I enjoyed the game mostly, but I have to say the Institute ending made me wish i hadn;t bothered playing in the first place, it was such an anti climax to the storyline I assumed I was supposed to be following.

Welp,

just bought a Uncharted version of the PS4, so I've got all 3 of those games ( i only player Uncharted 2 on the PS3), then I got Arkham Knight, and PS4.  I should be good for the winter.  Now I've got to decide what order to play them all in