Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Utd looked very good against LA galaxy, Lukaku however looked so out of place, they were moving the ball around quickly and he didn't know what was going on, 5 goals couldn't get in the sheet, didn't look close to scoring, material is a better footballer they should play him more. 

Yeah, but in the next 2 game, he scored 2 times .... And 1 of them was against City .... Who say he isn`t scoring against big club?

Whatever you like him or not, he is a regular scorer and it`s a top class player. I really hope that Morta is better then him or grown better then him in the next seasons.

And i think the title will be decided by us and United.

City with that manager will have huge problems in defence.

Edited by brakeit

23 minutes ago, brakeit said:

Yeah, but in the next 2 game, he scored 2 times .... And 1 of them was against City .... Who say he isn`t scoring against big club?

Whatever you like him or not, he is a regular scorer and it`s a top class player. I really hope that Morta is better then him or grown better then him in the next seasons.

And i think the title will be decided by us and United.

City with that manager will have huge problems in defence.

It's just poking fun at a rival player. No one is saying Lukaku is a bad player, he will score goals. Just won't score for us is all and he made that choice

I don't think per-season friendly goals count for anything, even Arsenal scored against Bayern last night without conceding the usual 5. He's going to score goals, but he will be expected to score big goals against top 4 teams, rather than a hat trick against Hull and be seen as a world class player.

He is a goalscorer and a good one. Why people are bashing him here is beyond me. He has moved on. I bet he will score plenty for utd and probably more goals than Morata will for us. I just hope as a team we win the league.

14 minutes ago, evissy said:

He is a goalscorer and a good one. Why people are bashing him here is beyond me. He has moved on. I bet he will score plenty for utd and probably more goals than Morata will for us. I just hope as a team we win the league.

What's important is what morata will be doing when not scoring, Lukaku will be getting in the way, giving the ball away and breaking down attacks with his sh*t touch 

I thought lukakus shooting was excellent against citeh, powerful and accurate. He is a good player, exactly how good we'll soon find out.

I respect that he is ambitious. So far he has proved himself at every level.

Anyway it's time we moved on from him.

37 minutes ago, ozboy said:

I thought lukakus shooting was excellent against citeh, powerful and accurate. He is a good player, exactly how good we'll soon find out.

I respect that he is ambitious. So far he has proved himself at every level.

Anyway it's time we moved on from him.

I saw that game, his goal was a bad positioning of Citys keeper; I heard the goalie loves doing that type of things. However, the finishing was good. The post was a bad clearance from city defender. Other than that he did jack sh*t the whole match. Also, I believe it was City first friendly game vs United who had 2 before they played City. I still don't see him as a threat. You know who I was scared of? Zlatan. Every time he touched the ball I thought he was going to score, Lakaku doesn't give me that vibe. The last striker for Chelsea who gave me that vibe was Drogba and Ronaldo (The Brazilian) for Real Madrid. I don't mention Messi because he is just insane lol. I might get this wrong but thus far this is what I have seen of Lakaku.

1 hour ago, Don Conte said:

Why is this thread still open and the rudiger one is closed..   Lets move on from this Guy

I agree, at least move it away from rumours, it's not a rumour anymore, whether people like it or not, he's gone