Andre Gomes

abramovich

Who would you play him ahead of in the current squad?

Don't know, haven't thought that far ahead, to be honest, just like the look of him. By the way, apparently Marina is either reading my mind or is making bids based on my posts in the Rumours section.

Wouldn't be surprised about us making a bid, given what I just read.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-fabregas-real-madrid/

Well this is complete fiction 

Don't know, haven't thought that far ahead, to be honest, just like the look of him. By the way, apparently Marina is either reading my mind or is making bids based on my posts in the Rumours section.

What kind of player is Andre Gomes? I can't say i've seen much of him to say i like him or dislike him.

Kante also has much better options to go to 

I'm sure there are other top clubs interested in Gomes, he's been heavily linked with MU lately,  and he's likely to join a bigger club quite soon. As for Kante, he's a very different type of a player, so he shouldn't be compared to Gomes. I actually wouldn't mind both of them at CFC, now that would have been a great deal.

£8m penny pinching lol. Remind me to never put any of you guys in control of my finances.

Hahaha, I think they're talking in relative terms mate, although if you have 8mil feel free to share it with the board ;) haha!

With the new TV deal, the Yokahoma deal and the new kit deal we have next year I think it is.

You would think we have a bit of cash to spend.

I read that it's not his release clause but it's 42mil they want, and we only bid 32mil, if we want him badly enough, we'll come up with the cash.

I've not watched him a lot but I thought he was Portugals best player last night (not that this is saying much!)

Archived