Mamadou Sakho

pacquiao

I can see us taking him on loan, apparently Klopp feels he cant work with him, and has told him to find a club as he will not give him any minutes this season if he stays, i rate Sakho, on his day he is a beast, i wont be surprised if we sign him tomorrow. 

He's been terrible in this league if we are being honest. I liked him in France but he just seems a bit of a bomb scare in the Luiz mould.

Of course right now we'd take just about anyone at CB due to the lack of numbers but I doubt Sakho will be here on Thursday.

Edited by Chelsbear

I don't/didn't want us to sign him permanently but given our lack of depth a loan with a buy option does start to make sense now that Koulibaly and Romagnoli are seemingly off the radar for now. If he is to sign I just hope he cuts out the social media BS...

Edited by the special one

at this rate, why not

a huge gamble but would much prefer taking him on loan with option to buy than bringing back luiz

he's indeed pretty good last season, attitude's a big worry tho, especially for someone very demanding like conte

Edited by havelschayes