Anybody got a second team you support not in a top division?

enigma

Carlisle Utd drew 3-3 with Harrogate Town away last Tuesday and also drew 0-0 at homevwith Walsall yesterday.

St Etienne lost 3-2 away to Metz on Monday and lost 2-0 to Rodez at home yesterday and so are back to being bottom of Ligue 2.

Edited by erskblue

Disappointing result for Linfield last night, drawing 0-0 at home to Crusaders. Still it does extend the unbeaten run to nine games, consisting of seven wins and two draws. Not too shabby!

Big problem was the early season form, which crashed following Linfield’s oh so close attempt to become the first Northern Irish team to reach the group stages of any European competition, so that by the time of last week’s 2-0 win away at Ballymena, Linfield had played 31 games against Ballymena’s 19!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KRC Genk easily beat Club Brugge (who are still in the CL) and just are a whirlwind in the competition.  (16 wins in 19 games)

Btw I don't know if this forum also has a scouting topic, but if so can someone share some talents. 

Because my team KRC Genk is just a hotbed for talents for years and years with the biggest examples De Bruyne and Courtois.

They are always with the top in intrnational youth tournaments. Have one of the best youth academies known under the scouts.

Our hottest player at the moment is probably Bilal El Khannous (a creal number 10).

Became the youngest Morrocon international ever in the mini final against Modric and Kovacic on the World Cup.

Chelsea should really look at him if their project is spotting the best young players around the world. 

Buy him and loan him bqck for 18 months or so. He has the most talent I have seen in Genk since Kevin De Bruyne.

100% will end at a Top Team like of the likes City, Real, Barca, (I hope Chelsea),... 

image.thumb.png.13867f31e74f18cfcd96ba7e44744aca.png

I'm now living in Crawley so I've popped down the road to see them a few times, I'd like to see them do well. Also I used to go to quite a few Maidstone United games with a mate who was a season ticket holder there.......his 'other' team is Arsenal though!  In fact my two closest mates are Arsenal and Sp*ds!! Silly b'stards! 😄 . Oh would like to see Bromley move up a league or two as that is close to where i was born and bred.

Edited by Droyman

Darvel were handed 33/1 odds of upsetting the Dons in their Scottish Cup tieDarvel produced arguably the biggest upset in 149 years of Scottish Cup history as the sixth-tier outfit defeated top-flight Aberdeen.Jordan Kirkpatrick's first-half shot on the spin at Recreation Park deflected past Joe Lewis to put Darvel on course for a last-16 home tie with Falkirk.Chris Truesdale made three great close-range saves from Aberdeen forwards Ryan Duncan and Luis Lopes.But, remarkably, the West of Scotland Premier Division leaders held on.   Well done Darvel!