Rangers Match Day Thread 2021-2022

As the Scottish Premiership is due to start on 31 July thought I'd start a new thread. Here's to Rangers winning another title.  Before the league starts the 'Gers have a few pre-season friendlies.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/matches/mens-fixtures/AspTKSwoJQCzAqaBnP73A

A couple of milestones next year. 150 years since the club was founded and 50 years since Rangers won the Cup Winners Cup. 

@Scott @Bridging The Gap @Larky Blue @carrickblue Apologies if I've missed anyone of the list.

WATP

Edited by Boyne

On 15/07/2021 at 16:20, Boyne said:

As the Scottish Premiership is due to start on 31 July thought I'd start a new thread. Here's to Rangers winning another title.  Before the league starts the 'Gers have a few pre-season friendlies.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/matches/mens-fixtures/AspTKSwoJQCzAqaBnP73A

A couple of milestones next year. 150 years since the club was founded and 50 years since Rangers won the Cup Winners Cup. 

@Scott @Bridging The Gap @Larky Blue @carrickblue Apologies if I've missed anyone of the list.

WATP

Alright Bro.about time you were coming back up road for a game,your wee cousin Barry is now running the Larkhall True Blues.My next Chelsea match is hopefully Belfast, Iv'e flights and hotel booked.but if I don't get ticket I'll take hit and try for first game of season v Palace,just back from Belfast for Twelfth and going back in Septembember ,see you in Curly's.

42 minutes ago, Larky Blue said:

Alright Bro.about time you were coming back up road for a game,your wee cousin Barry is now running the Larkhall True Blues.My next Chelsea match is hopefully Belfast, Iv'e flights and hotel booked.but if I don't get ticket I'll take hit and try for first game of season v Palace,just back from Belfast for Twelfth and going back in Septembember ,see you in Curly's.

Hi mate. hope to get up the road soon and take in a game at Ibrox and visit Curly's. I heard that Barry is now running Larkhall True Blues. Derek was at the game today. I saw some of his photos on Facebook. Enjoy Belfast. I suspect there will be a few bears there. Nothing yet on the Chelsea website about tickets.

Great result for Rangers yesterday. Unfortunately I missed the game but have seen pictures and videos from the game. Two of my cousins were at the match yesterday. Good result for Hearts as well. Celtic have now lost more league games this season than Rangers lost last season.

There was a minute's silence yesterday for Rangers' former captain Ally Dawson.

May be an image of playing a sport and stadium

May be an image of text that says "VEAR WELCOME HOME"

WATP

• 2 weeks later...

Got the job done but Morelos should have scored a hat-trick. Unlucky when Aribo hit the woodwork, One of the opposition players was sent off for a second yellow card. Should have been sent off for kicking the 'Gers goalie in the head.

Now for the game on Sunday and playing a small team from the East End of Glasgow,

Get in! A great result. Superb header from Helander. Well deserved man of the match award for Balogun. As always the Ulster Pirlo was excellent. Second-half performance from Rangers was brilliant. Celtic had loads of possession in the first half but did nothing with it.

Fans were in fine form. A few fine songs. Great bouncy by the fans after Helander's goal. You could see the camera shaking.

Here's a happy man.

May be an image of 1 person

WATP