A disgraceful new low for The Sun this morning.Fucking cunts

bjd

[web]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007380706,00.html[/web]

f**king pathetic. What are they trying to say here exactly ?

It's journalism like this that encourages moronic fans to send death threats and act like twats.

Same thing happened with Sven and Beckham, criticise them all you want for their football, but their personal life has got f**k all to do with it.

What's ironic about it is that the very place this story would be appreciated (Merseyside), they don't buy it! The really silly thing about this story is that they are tryiong to say Malouda dived - silly w*nk*rs!

Please - I advise you to ignore the press. The Times yesterday showed a picture sequence showing Essien with his hands to his head with the caption 'Essien shows Styles dissent', followed by the second picture of Styles holding up the yellow card - when we all know the head-holding was as a result of the card being held up! Creative journalism they call it - I call it crap!

But don't you see? Styles is from Waterlooville and Waterloo was a song by Abba which is Secret Surveyor's code for Abramovitch's BAck yard will be worth a mint if we can get the job. Now it all mkes sense, doesn't it?

And the Sun is Britain's best daily newspaper.

Bit surprised they wrote this part though:

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho had a public bust-up with Styles last year over decisions in which Chelsea were denied penalties.

But the row is understood to have been patched up when the ref called Mourinho to apologise.

I only saw he sun's match report yesterday and the whole piece was slagging us off saying malouda cheated and that our new free flowing footy is a myth...all things pool were amazing...it's clear that despite getting their dream of us not winning the title last season we're still being branded as public enemy number one...it's still them against us,let's make sure we give them something to really moan about by taking the title back

the thing with the s*n is that there trying there hardest to get back in with the scousers after the hillsborough thing. they basically pander to the dippers by siding with them at every oppertunity. pretty sad really.

For just a second I read the headline as "....RedRob's driveway". Not a bad looking driveway I reckon. Why the Sun didn't superimpose Styles and Roman standing on it in conversation and then run a caption competition for their readers is quite beyond me. As for the story - which has all the hallmarks, quality and importance of the best Woodward & Bernstein investigative journalism - it is quite obvious that we should be relegated immediately. Bloody Premier League - totally biased towards Chelsea as usual - outrageous.

You can just imagine a Russian Governer, multi billionaire like RA personally over-seeing the relaying of a driveway in one of his many properties can't you.

RA: 'come on Rob, i've had a better quote'

RS: 'i tell you what Roman, use us and i'll knock of a ton and throw in some cheap iron gates i just picked up from a scrap yard round the corner. Sand 'em down, lick of paint the'll be good as new'

RA: ' Fu*k off Rob, these pyke's up the road will tarmac the lot for half the price'

RS: ' ok then, you've got me by the balls, how about i chuck in a penalty the weekend'

RA: 'sounds good, could'nt send off Gerard while you're at it could you'

RS: ' dont push it mate'.

The really unbelievable thing is that scouser's i work with, or should that be glory hunting wan*ers from around the corner were actually taken in by it, calling us 'dodgy' and 'cheats'.

Mention the penalty RS gave Gerrard on the opening day of last season, or the goal that never was in the champions league semi final a few years back and it all goes quiet. w**k2.gif

You can just imagine a Russian Governer' date=' multi billionaire like RA personally over-seeing the relaying of a driveway in one of his many properties can't you.

RA: 'come on Rob, i've had a better quote'

RS: 'i tell you what Roman, use us and i'll knock of a ton and throw in some cheap iron gates i just picked up from a scrap yard round the corner. Sand 'em down, lick of paint the'll be good as new'

RA: ' Fu*k off Rob, these pyke's up the road will tarmac the lot for half the price'

RS: ' ok then, you've got me by the balls, how about i chuck in a penalty the weekend'

RA: 'sounds good, could'nt send off Gerard while you're at it could you'

RS: ' dont push it mate'.

quote']

Careful that will probebly be on the back page of the Sun tomorrow icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived