It ain't the same...

Tim W

It's not the same, but on the football side; yes 10 goals in 2 games is great excitement but had JM been in charge we would still have got 3 points and be in the hat for the next round of the cup. I don't buy this entertainment crap.

If I wanted to hear people making comments I think I would be watching the WWF,

Give me football that brings a tear to my eye like Zola's goal against Norwich or Ossies diving header in the 70 final against leeds and I will never need to read the back page hoping our manager outsmarted Fergie with a wisecrack icon_rolleyes.gif

what else can we miss him for? I miss his flash Coat, Avram will never look that Hot icon_lol.gif

We've got the same Eggs in the Basket unyet the Omelette is tasting better and better, thats enough for mr icon_wink.gif

shame we couldn't have both.

I really think we were limited by injuries last season. In his first season, we had about 6/7 4-something victories, and its no coinsidence that we were pretty much injury free that campaign.

Still, I like that we're on the back pages for footballing reasons, and not stupid/silly/bad behaviour or odd quotes.

Jose had the press eating out the palm of his hand, they hung on his every word.

It's worth noticing he hasn't been heard of since he left the club. So all of those who said he was an attention seeker may want to reflect that he was doing alot of it to defelct attention from his players, not to steal glory for himself.

Arsenal v Manu at the weekend hasn't been billed as 'Le crunch' or 'judgement day' or whatever SKY want to sell it as........that was reserved for us under Jose, they knew they'd be fireworks. As much as he was great for us, others couldn't stand him, the main reason being, (especially Arsne) they didn't want to, or like, going head to head!

English football has lost a true entertainer in Jose.

Tomorrows match is being billed as a match between the two best sides in the country. I don't remember us being considered anything other than the best team when Jose was here. Clearly the press/media don't take Grant or his team seriously.

Top v's 2nd usually are the best 2 sides in the country. But I do agree though, for the past 3 years we hadn't been outside the top two - 10 games into the season icon_wink.gif

Lets just hope the break up of the Manu/Arse monopoly hasn't dissapeared with the special one.

If we had been sitting in the top two we would be getting those headlines, I dont doubt they have some headlines already waiting for when we meet LeArse and Manure under Avram.

Couldn't give a toss about Headlines or anything elsea the scummy media print, I dont even buy papers anymore and that in itself is another testament to the Jose period.

I hope Liam reads this thread.

I am afraid to write about Him as it upsets His fanclub so much.

The love they feel for Alpha Male Mourinho is obviously erotic.

This is understandable in the ladies like Callista and Bluenut, the gay men like Don Youlots, and the confused like BackInBlue, but less easy to explain among the others.

I would say the intensity of their feelings surprise even themselves.

Apparently mafiosa and now seemingly gay - all from a so called chief moderator on the site who has a penchant for dress ups. Must be a slow week Liam.

icon_lol.gif

I'm losing my touch Youlots. I can't get a rise out of anyone on the site anymore.

Although with Brian making yet another comeback......

I hope Liam reads this thread.

I am afraid to write about Him as it upsets His fanclub so much.

The love they feel for Alpha Male Mourinho is obviously erotic.

This is understandable in the ladies like Callista and Bluenut, the gay men like Don Youlots, and the confused like BackInBlue, but less easy to explain among the others.

I would say the intensity of their feelings surprise even themselves.

Lady? Are you taking the piss!?! icon_twisted.gif

Archived