Eboue

abramovich

Not forgetting the horrible git who kicked JT in the face during the Carling Cup final, taking him out of the game and endangering his life, but wasn't even warned,let alone booked or sent off, for dangerous play? Seems the ref and the FA's take on the incident was that it was JT's fault for daring to place his head - at head height - in the path of the Abou Diaby's boot, and was deemed to be purely accidental. Just another case of one rule for the Arse.

Not forgetting the horrible git who kicked JT in the face during the Carling Cup final, taking him out of the game and endangering his life, but wasn't even warned,let alone booked or sent off, for dangerous play? Seems the ref and the FA's take on the incident was that it was JT's fault for daring to place his head - at head height - in the path of the Abou Diaby's boot, and was deemed to be purely accidental. Just another case of one rule for the Arse.

Well I know you wont like this, but I have to defend Diaby here.

It was an accident. Had the kick been high in the air then I would have been pissed too but that wasn't the case. The ball wass pretty low and I'm sure Diaby had no idea JT would dive in. I can't think of any player who would, apart from JT of course.

So I don't think it should have been a card. It was just a terrible accident, that's all.

Can't believe I sit here and defend a gunner-t*at. Strange world we live in icon_wink.gif

[iframe:itgk6hrq]http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42612000/jpg/_42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg&imgrefurl=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6394411.stm&h=300&w=416&sz=34&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=oze8sZ-NFIKViM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=125&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTerry%2BDiaby%2BCarling%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG[/iframe:itgk6hrq]

Click on pic 7.

Well, if the ball was quite low, what was Diaby's foot doing above waist height? I always thought kicking a player when you were aiming for the ball constituted a foul. Obviously not when it's an 'accident'.

wasn't it Eboue who dived in the CL final against Barca for the free kick Arsenal scored from, may be wrong but I think it was him.

Diaby did go off when his foot hit JTs head, with an Injured foot if I remember icon_lol.gif poor kid JT really roughed him up 300.gif

Eboue is the worst diver in the league right now

It's not just his diving, but his antics when he does hit the deck... rolling around, clutching several body parts, convulsions... its a disgrace. I'd rank him in the top 3 along with Stevens and Ronaldo.

I'm actually an Arsenal fan (Don't call for my head straight away!), but you're all just about right about Eboue. He is the one player that the fans think is a right tit.

True, once or twice his diving has come in handy, like the Champions League final, but it still doesn't mean we like it.

For a player who goes down so much, he seems to have an annoyingly short temper. I personally don't rate the guy much at all. But still, he's an Arsenal player and for that I have to back him a little.. hah

God I hate that f***er so much. It will probably get glossed over in the papers the next day whereas if it was someone like Mikel or Terry it would be shown again and again.

Good to see him going off injured, I'm not really the sort of person who wishes players to get injured, but Eboue tests my patience.

Terry clearly tried to "do" Frabregas! I hate players that rie to put others out of the game but I'd much rather have team that don't do that before I start condemming opposition that do.

There's an awful lot wrong with the way we go about our football at the moment, CR stamped it out and I was one of those that said we're not mean enough to win anything but now I think we've gone too far the other way.

If you want gamesmanship you first have to display it in your own team and we don't do that!

Terry clearly tried to "do" Frabregas! I hate players that rie to put others out of the game but I'd much rather have team that don't do that before I start condemming opposition that do.

There's an awful lot wrong with the way we go about our football at the moment, CR stamped it out and I was one of those that said we're not mean enough to win anything but now I think we've gone too far the other way.

If you want gamesmanship you first have to display it in your own team and we don't do that!

i agree with most of that Barn but compared to them we were angels IMO 139.gif

Archived