Cech In>

Chelsea FC Champions

Guest Brian M

Cech's recent mistakes have cost us big time, so I hope he's the 'Old' Cech when he comes back.

And once again I feel sorry for Carlo. Always a bridesmaid never a bride. (Move to Man City my old son, for goodness sake, you deserve to play)

Man City wouldn't want him. They have one of the most promising young keepers in the league in Joe hart and they also have Andreas Isaksson as a back up keeper (who is only about 26 or 27) and yet another another promising young keeper in reserve in Kasper Schmeichel.

It would be pointless them signing Carlo.

I think Cech is the best goalkeeper in the world, but I just don't know what has happened to him this season. When he came back from that horiffic injury last season, he seemed to be back to his normal self but this season he seems to be on a right downer.

But still excellent news that he is back.

Thanks Hilario for the hard work son, Carlo still one of the finest keepers in the premeirship.

Now let me see - which team need a quality goalkeeper? Which team need to bolster their defence and think Tal Ben Haim is worth around £8m? Which club might sell their best striker for £32m (or cash plus player equivalent) and which club are believed to have offered £25m for said player already? 300.gif

Oh, and while I’m at it, which team are in the market for a player called Anelka, but wont be screwed over price and have indicated they’ll look elsewhere if a deal is not done soon? Answers on a postcard please, addressed to P Kenyon Esq, Stamford Bridge, SW6.

I think Cech is the best goalkeeper in the world, but I just don't know what has happened to him this season. When he came back from that horiffic injury last season, he seemed to be back to his normal self but this season he seems to be on a right downer.

Thanks Hilario for the hard work son, Carlo still one of the finest keepers in the premeirship.

He's been injured most of the season, he let 4 goals in against Villa, but was doing his warm up with the club doctor pre-match, I think that tells it's own story.

Let's hope they're not rushing him back again

He's been injured most of the season, he let 4 goals in against Villa, but was doing his warm up with the club doctor pre-match, I think that tells it's own story.

Let's hope they're not rushing him back again

Exactly! I can't see the logic of rushing him back. He needs to be 100% fit. If he comes back too soon and then makes another error it will hurt the team and be a big blow to his confidence.

The mark of a great goalkeeper is not just about playing brilliantly, but also how they handle the inevitable errors that they will make from time to time. At the moment Cech seems still to be able to continue without them affecting the rest of his game - unlike Robinson whose confidence is shattered.

Seeing as we have decent backup in Carlo and Hilario and we are missing half the 1st team anyway I say let's get him right before he comes back. The same applies for JT too.

Cech's recent mistakes have cost us big time, so I hope he's the 'Old' Cech when he comes back.

And once again I feel sorry for Carlo. Always a bridesmaid never a bride. (Move to Man City my old son, for goodness sake, you deserve to play)

Cech's recent mistakes have cost us, his form over the past 3 years have given us titles. Every goalkeeper has the odd slip up, just a shame Cech's two have come in consecutive matches, and when he's been injured. It gets highlighted more then and made more of an issue than it is.

PS- Cech is the most worthy bride out there.

Moos, honestly? icon_rolleyes.gif Rafa instead of Grant, cech not the best, a disabling hatred for Mikel....one by one you are listing off all the Chelsea players. Who will be next on list Moos?

*Consulting my "next-to-hate-list"*

If all goes well I'll start hating JT early february icon_rolleyes.gif

can't say hilario doin his job to perfection after yakubu's goal

Although you have to remember that he is our 3rd string keeper. Along with a 3rd and 4th string CB pairing infront of him for a while too, so I think that Hilario is better than we give him credit for. I feel that he has done admirably this season, and season prior, when called on

Scott

Archived