Sheeti City Stun Manure !

coco

If you ever wanted evidence that Utd would be nowhere near challenging for the title if they had anything like the number of injuries we have had over the past 18 months then today's game provides it.

2-0 to City with 20 mins to go and Fergie's throw of the dice involves bringing on Hargreaves and Carrick.

Im watching it now, city are holding their own !

Its over im telling ya !

Go get a drink gem n relax 431.gifPDT_nunu.gif

I can't relax... I'll never relax... if only we had been better last week we could over-take them today but we weren't... we can't... can we get it back to 1 point today...? I dunno... but nothing is done/finished/over until 6pm tonight...

Please let's not throw this chance away, let's put Liverpool to the sword.

Through watching the game the following excuses have been trotted out for why Manure performed so poorly.

1: The occasion, it overwhelmed the players. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

2: The pitch wasn't very good.

3: They missed Rooney.

Number 3 is the only one that holds any water.

Citeh were the far better team on the day and it appears that tactically Sven has got Fergie's number. Simple as that.

Let's not blame the occasion, as you've said Waffle, doesn't hold any water. Crap excuse - they thought the result would take care of itself and that the atmosphere would carry them. The good thing for us is that the Man City fans were the ones singing the loudest and proudest, credit to them.

Let's just do this Chelsea, come on.

Please let's not throw this chance away, let's put Liverpool to the sword.

Through watching the game the following excuses have been trotted out for why Manure performed so poorly.

1: The occasion, it overwhelmed the players. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

2: The pitch wasn't very good.

3: They missed Rooney.

Number 3 is the only one that holds any water.

Citeh were the far better team on the day and it appears that tactically Sven has got Fergie's number. Simple as that.

They havnt lost a game this season when Rooney has played, Oshea was crap and Ronaldo bottled it.

Based on our performance yesterday we will not beat them at the Bridge

Archived