I am RedRobMol, and i would like to say...

well done. I'm f**king gutted, as you would expect, and i dont particularly wish you well, but well done.

2 very even legs and little things made the difference. We could have won it, but we didnt so can't have any complaints.

I don't like your lot all that much, but hey, its a defeat and what can we do but accept it and move on to next season.

At last it's out! I rumbled you ages back, but you chose to ignore the posts?

of course you did, and of course i did, being banned twice already was enough for me. as you'll have seen, i've been away from here and not causing an trouble so i thought i'd just say something about it.

as for lofty, i'm sure he'll be along soon to tell me what he thinks. i'll look forward to it.

well done. I'm f*****g gutted, as you would expect, and i dont particularly wish you well, but well done.

2 very even legs and little things made the difference. We could have won it, but we didnt so can't have any complaints.

I don't like your lot all that much, but hey, its a defeat and what can we do but accept it and move on to next season.

I still think you have the worst fans on the planet, and after reading some of the sh*t aimed at Lampard & his mother on some Liverfool forums (big forums with plenty of mods that let it happen), i will not be changing my opinion in a hurry. w**k2.gif

well done. I'm f*****g gutted, as you would expect, and i dont particularly wish you well, but well done.

I still think you have the worst fans on the planet, and after reading some of the sh*t aimed at Lampard & his mother on some Liverfool forums (big forums with plenty of mods that let it happen), i will not be changing my opinion in a hurry. w**k2.gif

almost everything written on the forum i used about lampard was positive about him. I dont like him, and many liverpool fans dont either, but the death of his mother is not something the majority of people will ever use against him and he has been praised for the bottle he showed with the penalty.

almost everything written on the forum i used about lampard was positive about him. I dont like him, and many liverpool fans dont either, but the death of his mother is not something the majority of people will ever use against him and he has been praised for the bottle he showed with the penalty.

I don't care what you think. You were a nasty little c**t then and you're a nasty little c**t now.

So you've been banned twice? Time to go for the hat-trick

f**k OFF c**t

Edit: for anyone who doesn't know this twat - he is poison. Trust me, this forum is a far, far better place without him.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff- ... t-now.html

f**king biggest low life scum ever to walk the planet.

I will support every team you ever play against, even Leeds, Spuds and West Spam.

Which single trophy are your mob gonna go for next season?

Maybe you should lower your sights and make more of an effort in the Carling cup or even make a real try for the FA cup

Which single trophy are your mob gonna go for next season?

Maybe you should lower your sights and make more of an effort in the Carling cup or even make a real try for the FA cup

icon_lol.gifhappy0034.gif

f*****g biggest low life scum ever to walk the planet.

I will support every team you ever play against, even Leeds, Spuds and West Spam.

the person that wrote that is an arsehole and a wind up merchant. there is no support for him in there. anyone can justify people being c**ts by finding an extreme example, but i can promise you he is not the norm, and is a symptom of the faceless internet football fan.

as for supporting whoever we play, go for it, i couldnt care less. You all reckon we are sh*t, you all reckon we are a nothing force and you all reckon we're sh*t fans. yet still you find the need to hate us. says plenty that does.

anyway, i'm sure you all have plenty of planning to do as visa applications are meant to be quite complex, so i'll let you get on with it. all the best for the final that couldnt be worse for a liverpool fan.

I don't care what you think. You were a nasty little c*** then and you're a nasty little c*** now.

So you've been banned twice? Time to go for the hat-trick

F*** OFF c***

Edit: for anyone who doesn't know this tw*t - he is poison. Trust me, this forum is a far, far better place without him.

i've missed you too sweety.

f*****g biggest low life scum ever to walk the planet.

anyway, i'm sure you all have plenty of planning to do as visa applications are meant to be quite complex, so i'll let you get on with it. all the best for the final that couldnt be worse for a liverpool fan.

f**k

You dont need a visa to go to Moscow do you - Ive only got a mastercard

Don't give this ratmunching scumbag the time of day. At best, he was only ever here on a windup. At worse, he was a poisonous little sh*tstirring truly nasty piece of thread. To lower myself to counter his argument, that particular ratmuncher may have been the worst, but he wasn't alone in his "get over it" and worse type comments

A turd by any other name is still a turd. Call it RedRobMol, call it PeteAshton, call it whatever you like - it stinks just as much.

But what a great oportunity to say; "f*ck off you, scum, you rob from and kill your own fans, then you give it the large like you're the best supporters in the world. We don't need kind words from you at the moment, we're basking in the glory of being involved in the biggest competion any English club can be in - the League and still managing to get to two finals (one of them the Champions League!!!). We are the Chelsea and we are the best. You lot are not welcome in any part of my world."

Bunch of tossers, it was a pleasure putting them out last night.

Aren't we all missing the point here? The guy has been banned twice, all he's done is change his name and here we are talking to him again. Surely it doesn't matter what he changes his name to he's banned so get rid of him otherwise it defeats the object of banning someone if all you've got to do to get back on is change your name.

Geezer, when someone is banned it doesn't mean they cannot access the site or re-register.

With now thousands of internet providers, and depending who they are using, anyone can have ip's that change dynamically anywhere around the world. So you can ban users, emails and ip's, but at the end of the day, it won't stop them until they start playing up on here again.

Geezer, when someone is banned it doesn't mean they cannot access the site or re-register.

With now thousands of internet providers, and depending who they are using, anyone can have ip's that change dynamically anywhere around the world. So you can ban users, emails and ip's, but at the end of the day, it won't stop them until they start playing up on here again.

Fully appreciate that Mod and am well aware of the task facing you guys, I just got frustrated to see people entering into conversation with the guy once they realised who he was which is when we should have cut him off. Not having a dig at you guys at all and never would because without you we wouldn't have this great site.

Archived