What Cant You Be Proper Chelsea Fans Like Me

chelseaboy1900

i mean i back who ever the manager is but if big phil has a bad day at the office you scream n moan if he has a good day you rave, do you kids not remeber the dark days, next week if we lose you will complain and moan. its stupid and while where on stupid whats with these f***** jester hats in my day we would never weat them fools the lot of your rant over

i mean i back who ever the manager is but if big phil has a bad day at the office you scream n moan if he has a good day you rave, do you kids not remeber the dark days, next week if we lose you will complain and moan. its stupid and while where on stupid whats with these f***** jester hats in my day we would never weat them fools the lot of your rant over

What is your first language?

What dark days ? Im only supporting Chelsea since the guy from Portugal,[ or was it Spain ? ] took over so dont have a go at me mate. I am a proper fan , my all time favourite player is the Italian guy Lola.

Now bugger off.

dark days? i cant remember any dark days since roman abramovich started the team from nothing in 2003. im a huge fan and have supported them since they began in 2003. 5 years of tru support mate so dont get at me....

I'm not sure if I understood what that former Shedend -forum poster meant on his post but his total of 2 posts gave really mixed messages.

First Terry should have been stripped from England captaincy and in his/her second post no one shoudn't judge or discuss about the coach...it makes these discussion forum's really unnecessary dont you think. :)

dark days? i cant remember any dark days since roman abramovich started the team from nothing in 2003. im a huge fan and have supported them since they began in 2003. 5 years of tru support mate so dont get at me....

I find it difficult to decide whether you are trying (and failing) to be funny or whether you're just being dense. I am open to persuasion if you want to tell me this post was a very subtle form of sarcasm!

Check your history if you really think Chelsea started from nothing in 2003!

I find it difficult to decide whether you are trying (and failing) to be funny or whether you're just being dense. I am open to persuasion if you want to tell me this post was a very subtle form of sarcasm!

Check your history if you really think Chelsea started from nothing in 2003!

i ws being sarcastic towards the first post in keeping with what clubhappy posted. looks like my subtle sarcasm missed the target. not sure i deserved the attack there though moi, was just taking the piss out of this chelseaboy1900 character.

i ws being sarcastic towards the first post in keeping with what clubhappy posted. looks like my subtle sarcasm missed the target. not sure i deserved the attack there though moi, was just taking the piss out of this chelseaboy1900 character.

No, you didn't deserve it, it was just me being dense - too subtle for me! Sorry, grovel, grovel!

No, you didn't deserve it, it was just me being dense - too subtle for me! Sorry, grovel, grovel!

no worries. it was a rubbish attempt at humour, obvioully well below the usual expected standard on here.....sort of. :)

Oh man, he was banned. I was relly liking his posts, they brought a smile to my face after I had deciphered them. Also, didn't he say that he was a top brass in the British Regiments? I have met a few of them, and it is almost compulsary that they have a grasp of the Queen's English. So, either this bloke is a liar, or a really, really slow learner

Scott

Oh man, he was banned. I was relly liking his posts, they brought a smile to my face after I had deciphered them. Also, didn't he say that he was a top brass in the British Regiments? I have met a few of them, and it is almost compulsary that they have a grasp of the Queen's English. So, either this bloke is a liar, or a really, really slow learner

Scott

maybe he was in the gurkas. actually after reading the crap he wrote its more likely he was in the home guard. shut up chelseaboy1900....were all doomed... etc. etc.

Archived