Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

87 members have voted

1. 1. Striker

• Villa
    • Aguero
    • Pato
    • Other
    • We don't need a new striker

IF we get Aguaro, who will we sit on the bench assuming all 3 are fit Anelka/Drogba/Aguerro???

We should not change our formation

Mikel Essein Lampard

Malouda Drogba Anelka

where exactly do either of these strikers fit, id say sign sturridge and develop him and franco

I believe we have enough ability in midfield both defensively and offensively, and what we need is someone upfront to simply poke it home. I think Villa would be the best at this, or someone we already have, i.e Anelka!

And just read on Sky Sports Valencia have had a bid for Villa off someone outside of Spain, hopefully us :)

I think Aguero is just the thing we've been missing. Quick, tricky, both scorer and creator. Pato is an out and out striker whereas Aguero can be our Rooney, if you like that analogy. We have players who can bag 20-30 goals a season in Drogs, Anelka and Lamps so we dont really need another one hence my choice of Aguero over Pato.

I think Aguero is just the thing we've been missing. Quick, tricky, both scorer and creator. Pato is an out and out striker whereas Aguero can be our Rooney, if you like that analogy. We have players who can bag 20-30 goals a season in Drogs, Anelka and Lamps so we dont really need another one hence my choice of Aguero over Pato.

Well said. It would bring lot of new fans to Chelsea as well. Would be just good business. Small guy with silky touch and determination. We don't have any crowd pleaser in the team since Robben left. Seems also that his work ethic is good...

Pato or Aguero, I'd be absolutely over the moon with either.

To be honest I'd be over the moon with Villa also, but Aguero and Pato would be my preference.

In the same respect, I'm very happy with Drogba and Anelka.

Not sure if that makes me easily pleased, or just very much spoilt for choice. I think the latter ::ChELSeAFaN::