Burnley , a few pics

clubhappy

I know what ya mean about Japenese , they were everywhere . :D

Ah i always like to keep an album of games , im doing up the spare room and im decorating the walls with pics of trips.

Nice pics mate! Sorry I couldn't make it up there to meet up for a pint, but I wasn't too well over the weekend - I was supposed to be going to AFC Wimbledon v Oxford, and couldn't make it - really pissed me off. We'll definitely have a beer next time you're over, even if I have to drag myself out of my death-bed :D

Val, the reason im looking a bit glum is because just as my other half was about to take the photo, she decided to remind me how good looking the guy in the poster was and then asked me if i could move out of shot . :)

Is that the strange blonde who has been following you for the past 20 years? I like her :wub:

nice pics. By the way, who are you?

He's Clubhappy - if you go to Members (third from the right at the top of the screen) type in Clubhappy and press GO, you will be able to examine his Profile and find out as much about him as he is prepared to let other members know. But I can tell you he is from Ireland and he is a DJ. He has his own emoticon! :unsure: :club happy:

Archived