Video Of JT having a kickabout in Dubai

charierre

very staged i'm afraid...there is a sun journalist playing in the game too...don't blame JT for trying to improve his image but it's rather transparant

And you know this how?

Is it really that unthinkable that someone who loves to play football would want to have a quick kick about whilst on holiday?

And you know this how?

Is it really that unthinkable that someone who loves to play football would want to have a quick kick about whilst on holiday?

so a Sun reporter happens to be playing in the game and a camera crew happens to be filming it too...must have been an accident

i can see why your saying it was staged, but why would he stage it? its not as if he gains anything from the video. its a bit of a nothing story to be honest, just a bloke who loves football having a kick about. e obviously saw them filming and imo he thought who cares

i can see why your saying it was staged, but why would he stage it? its not as if he gains anything from the video. its a bit of a nothing story to be honest, just a bloke who loves football having a kick about. e obviously saw them filming and imo he thought who cares

It's a PR stunt. All those photo's around the pool kissing and having a laugh were by accident were they? Football with the kids.

If it goes some way to him rebuilding his image then good luck to him. Just remember to take the reporter out of the pictures next time John.

I'm not saying it wasn't staged...I really can't be sure, but I'm sure JT is closely followed by a paparazzi or two on this trip. People back in England want to see what happens(many people were hoping to see pictures of JT's wife slapping him in the face, no doubt). Just because there were cameras present doesn't immediately mean that it was staged.

It's a PR stunt. All those photo's around the pool kissing and having a laugh were by accident were they? Football with the kids.

If it goes some way to him rebuilding his image then good luck to him. Just remember to take the reporter out of the pictures next time John.

you have no evidence at all it was staged, and theres no evidence to say it wasnt. you cant say its definatly a PR stunt as you simply dont have the proof.

you have no evidence at all it was staged, and theres no evidence to say it wasnt. you cant say its definatly a PR stunt as you simply dont have the proof.

You can't say it wasn't either then!

QUOTE (Brit @ Feb 17 2010, 10:13 AM)

And you know this how?

so a Sun reporter happens to be playing in the game and a camera crew happens to be filming it too...must have been an accident

As I said, as long as it goes to rebuilding his image then good luck to him.

Edited by BLUENUT

Can't see what it matters either way myself..

If John put an ad in the Dubai Guardian saying attention JT is hoping to have a kickabout to help with his image and show he is happy now hes back with his missus and raring to get back to kicking a ball about then fair play to him.

If he never noticed the cameras or the bloke asking him questions in the middle of the game and was gobsmacked to find out he'd been caught on Camera then so what?

I just hope he comes back and enjoys the same form he was showing before this all came out, thats my only concern.

Chippy, presumably you mean with the exception of the Everton game...

I did say before all this came out, but don't think I needed to really,

though I suppose a JT fully focused in good form would have stopped Saha 9 times out of ten on maybe both occasions I really think Saha deserves a bit of credit for taking both Goals well.

I doubt if we would have read much into JT not getting to the Header from the corner before Louis got accross him had the controversy surrounding him not had all opposition fans and the media just waiting to jump on it being detrimental to his form..

I don't really think it was and We might have mentioned him not getting in the right place for the second goal but those things happen,

he didn't have one of his best games but I think the couple of times he was slow to react might have gone unpunished had the opposition striker not been playing very well.

Edited by Chippy

Don't reckon its a pr stunt, its just those stupid f**king reporters stalking him wherever he goes nowadays to see if he could sort his marriage out.

Disgusting.

Agreed Andy, I have a hard time imagining that he can go anywhere whilst in Dubai (or anywhere tbh) without the journalists watching him.

Can't say that I blame the reporters though - it's the people who are to blame. If they stopped buying the rubbish, the journalists wouldn't report it!