Torres mouthing off about Jose

Zola

Mouthing off? Is that what you call answering questions?

Blues striker Fernando Torres said: "Mourinho is a big coach and is very much wanted at Chelsea.

"I'll work with him anytime but I know it's difficult."

Just a dodgy thing to say (if it's true of course)

Edited by Zola

Apart from Nando, there are no quotes/back ups. I read he did an interview in Marca the other day, we all know whenever okayers talk to the press in their "homeland" words get twisted, it's happened to Drogba, Gallas, Carvalho, Essien and I believe Mikel...

Blues striker Fernando Torres said: "Mourinho is a big coach and is very much wanted at Chelsea.

Its not mouthing off though is it really, even though its not the best thing to say. It reads more like "hes liked at Chelsea" rather than wanted, lost in translation maybe?

I don't get how it's mouthing off, it's difficult because of the situation as in Carlo is our manager now and Jose is very much the Madrid manager. It's also difficult because im sure it's something he does not want to talk about.

I very much doubt he meant it's difficult to work under Jose because he simply doesn't know.

Hey..that's abuse to use old geezers.....used to be on paper in my day...ink all over your hands and everything... :D

And in your days the papers actually contained real and unbiased news.

Edited by The Moos

I bet the questions to him were "what do you think of jose mourinho" and "would you want to work with him at some point in the future", in which case those answers he gave are perfectly understandable. Its not mouthing off or saying something dodgy at all