Twitter

Do not belive a word of that Freddie Boswell bloke! There are so many 'in the knows' out there , but he takes it to new levels!

I also stand by my comments about BluesChronicle on previous Twitter threads. Certainly in the manner in which he makes second hands news his own. It was also his nonsense that caused all the rumours about Ancelotti quitting one Sunday night in Jan (if you remember that ) that created panic amongst fans and confusion in the media.

It all depends on what you want , many footy journos to take your pick from out there but for pure CFC I'd recommend...

@chelseayouth (essential)

@yasser11

@rossmooring

@tim_rolls

@bridgeviews

@rickglanvill

@paulwentworth

Also if you look hard enough you'll find me, Star and Tim W too!

Edited by bjd

Do not belive a word of that Freddie Boswell bloke! There are so many 'in the knows' out there , but he takes it to new levels!

This is true!

This is the man that said it was bollocks that Cesc was at Cobham yesterday! Not a man who is 'in the know'!

I also stand by my comments about BluesChronicle on previous Twitter threads. Certainly in the manner in which he makes second hands news his own. It was also his nonsense that caused all the rumours about Ancelotti quitting one Sunday night in Jan (if you remember that ) that created panic amongst fans and confusion in the media.

It all depends on what you want , many footy journos to take your pick from out there but for pure CFC I'd recommend...

@chelseayouth (essential)

@yasser11

@rossmooring

@tim_rolls

@bridgeviews

@rickglanvill

@paulwentworth

Also if you look hard enough you'll find me, Star and Tim W too!

Was it yourself who listed that lot previously? I followed some of those on your recommendation and was impressed, especially with Chelseyouth. For non chelsea I would follow are raphael honigstein and guillermo marconi, but I cant remember their twitter names.

So made an account, already following 17 different chelsea related stuff, does any Chelsea players have twitter and use it regulary? Im following some of the youth guys but would be cool to follow some of the first teamers.

So made an account,

I don't have an account and don't have any plans to get one, but I understand Tweetdeck is a pretty neat application, especially if you're using other social media as well. I've never used it myself, but I've heard good things about it(I've got friends who are journalists and some who work in the IT business and they need to be "in the know"). And they must be doing something right since Twitter is planning on buying Tweetdeck. Or so I've heard.

McEachran joined twitter today.

@Jmceachran46

FINALLY!! I follow a few of our younger boys:

- Billy Clifford (my favourite after how he wound up the Scum supporters) - @bclifford47

- Jacob Mellis - @jmellis52

- Ben Gordon - @bengordon91

- Milan Lalkovic - @lalkovicmilan

- George Saville - @georgesav77 (my second favourite)

- Michael Woods - @woodsyyy

- Patrick Van Aanholt - @pvanaanholt_

- Danny Stenning - @dstenning

I recommend:

@theshedendforum too ;)