Who will get our 6,000th goal?

Gem

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're currently on 5,999 Premier League goals and should we score against QPR (not jinxing!) then we would have scored 6,000 and hopefully some more.

So, IF we score, who will get the goal, and for more points - what minute? :wink:

I'm going to say Lampard in the 28 minute.

...Of course now he'll probably be on the bench and it'll come off Bosingwa's arse. But I hope it's Frank, he scored the goals that won us the league at Bolton, he's scored our first (and at present) only Champions League Final goal, he's played the most consecutive games for us, been player of the year 3 (I think) times, moving up our goal charts all the time and this is his testimonial season. He's our History man and it would be great if he could round it off with that milestone.

Coz its just random guesses and trying to guess the minute as well!

Unless I've missed the point and your all pyschic at which point I should be putting a bet on!

For the record I hope it's Frank, but the truth is I don't care as long as it's the winner!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're currently on 5,999 Premier League goals and should we score against QPR (not jinxing!) then we would have scored 6,000 and hopefully some more.

So, IF we score, who will get the goal, and for more points - what minute? :wink:

I'm going to say Lampard in the 28 minute.

...Of course now he'll probably be on the bench and it'll come off Bosingwa's arse. But I hope it's Frank, he scored the goals that won us the league at Bolton, he's scored our first (and at present) only Champions League Final goal, he's played the most consecutive games for us, been player of the year 3 (I think) times, moving up our goal charts all the time and this is his testimonial season. He's our History man and it would be great if he could round it off with that milestone.

I've got money on Bosingwa to score the first goal, so that would do nicely :biggrin:

I'll say the 17th minute.

Edited by Scooby Blue

I'd like to see this go one of two ways...either someone that's an integral part of the club such as Terry or Lampard or Drogba in the first half.

Or, one of the new boys shows us the way, and either Sturridge or Mata get it in a late, tense winner.

I'll say Lampard 19th