Bobby Tambling

Gem

News coming across on Twitter that he's seriously ill in hospital in Ireland. If you tweet Rick Glanvill your message he will pass it on in an email. Also trying to get #OneBobbyTambling trending so if possible could all you Twitters post that? Would love to show our all time greatest goal scorer just how much he means to the "younger Twitter" generation.

Sorry wasn't sure where to post this.

Gem, your initial love interest Jody Morris just tweeted "our" leading scorer... Still loves his Chelsea

Oh indeed, he's very much Chelsea, he either tweets about music I have no idea about or Chelsea. Love him.

Edited by Gem

He is 71 I think, so it depends what you call reasonably young! Nothing yet on anywhere but Twitter so part of me is hoping it's a false alarm.

Fingers crossed Moi, my main concern is that Rick Glanvill has mentioned it and as such I tend to believe it's true :sad:

C'mon Bobby! I can't find a news report. What is his illness?

(My brain is confused by the mental image Moi just presented. Is this possible?)

Only if you put them in a mangle.

Like you, I can't find any news reports on his condition. I'm hoping no news is good news.