Cech at the macclesfield game :)

I just hope they're not rushing him back. It seems a little weird that he should be able to come back so soon after the injury. There's nothing that I'd like more than to see Cech back in goal(Terry's return to the lineup is a close second), but I don't want us to be playing with his health and I want him to be 100% fit to play before he's given a game in the first team. He may feel he's 100%, but I don't think he can be just yet(ofcourse I can't know for sure, it's just a gut feeling). Maybe a reserves match or two might be what he needs in order to be eased back into playing.

Roll on the treble ::Cup:: ::Cup:: ::Cup:: !

Which one do you not want us to win ??

Should be the Quad surely ? Carling, League, FA, European

Dont push it, im being realsitic, really i think we will win 3 cups this season, 3 of the above icon_wink.gif

Jose on Cech

"On Monday I have a 50 million pound player and we don't have to pay to have him. I'm serious," he stressed.

"He's ready to play, the best goalkeeper in the world is ready to play. After three months without him, after three months where Hilario did very, very well and Carlo, when he was playing gave also a good contribution, Petr Cech is back. I'm not saying he plays but he is ready to play football again."

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea18070 ... _2209129_0

Jose on Cech
"On Monday I have a 50 million pound player and we don't have to pay to have him. I'm serious," he stressed.

"He's ready to play, the best goalkeeper in the world is ready to play. After three months without him, after three months where Hilario did very, very well and Carlo, when he was playing gave also a good contribution, Petr Cech is back. I'm not saying he plays but he is ready to play football again."

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea18070 ... _2209129_0

That news is almost better than the win today.

The amusing thing about this story was the BBC MOTD reporter. He asked Jose the obvious question about being refused his transfer targets and when Jose told him that a ?50m player was arriving on Monday the reporter's voice raised about 3 octaves - all he could say was 'Really!' with the 'eee' sound at the end sounding like a Jimmy SOmerville song. You could almost hear him thinking 'I have my scoop!'

I'm still feeling a bit uneasy about Cech coming back so soon. nervous.gif

Hope they're not rushing it and playing with his health. 128.gif

I wonder if it would be better for him to have a reserves appearance or two before his full comeback to the first team? I don't want to be Mr. Negative here, but I doubt he is quite 100% match fit yet. icon_confused.gif

Archived