2 X VIP Gold TICKETS UEFA Champions League Final 2012 in Munich on 19.05.2012.

Kohl

I pay you £3000 pounds for them - if possible I like to pay direct to bank account in Nigeria. Send me email and you also get pin for my credit card.

Nb if anyone anyone does buy tickets from touts on the day do bargain hard! When I went to Monaco for Semi I bargained down £20 face value tickets from £100 to £50...(still a waste of money but I wasn't to know that before the game!) for Munich though there's gonna be some real profiteering with all the home fans around.

Tenner for the pair. Thats my final offer.

If the deal with CunningStunt falls through , can I be next in line I too will match that fine offer (hey the kids can do without lunch this week).

Or if CunningStunt will split the tickets 5 pounds each , only 1 and a half of the kids will go hungry.

Hi,

I have 2 x VIP Gold tickets of category 1 for the UEFA Champions League Final 2012 in Munich on 19.05.2012 in the Allianz Arena.

For more details - inbox...

Give you £2700 cash but want to meet forget about the whole bank scam!

Cash on collection?

Just finished my exam, I think I deserve a break seeing as I have a two hour revision session tomorrow - ON A SATURDAY :ohmy:

Quite right! You do deserve a break. I order you to take a long break from your studies! Hope the exam went well. Are you saying you're expected to go into school on a SATURDAY? That's absurd!

Quite right! You do deserve a break. I order you to take a long break from your studies! Hope the exam went well. Are you saying you're expected to go into school on a SATURDAY? That's absurd!

:377_3_7_1_1: I have found the best emoticon for you haha. Thank-you for letting me have a break, much appreciated moi. Yes, sadly, going to be slightly like torture as the weather is good tomorrow so crammed in a little box room learning is not ideal.

I asked a tout I know that I normally sell my neutral allocation to from the uefa ballot ( out of the last 6 years I've only not got them twice for moscow and for Munich - so won't be going) a client of mine who like me is a st holder and like us didn't get any tickets and asked how much a pair would be ( as he's already sorted out travel )- the same tout who gives me £2k for the pair when a uk team is in the final and slightly lower for an all overseas final wanted £3k for a pair of cat 4 neutral tickets so if the guy does has better ones - ie cat 1 of which the face value was €500 they are a bit if a bargain

I asked a tout I know that I normally sell my neutral allocation to from the uefa ballot ( out of the last 6 years I've only not got them twice for moscow and for Munich - so won't be going) a client of mine who like me is a st holder and like us didn't get any tickets and asked how much a pair would be ( as he's already sorted out travel )- the same tout who gives me £2k for the pair when a uk team is in the final and slightly lower for an all overseas final wanted £3k for a pair of cat 4 neutral tickets so if the guy does has better ones - ie cat 1 of which the face value was €500 they are a bit if a bargain

Touts will take anything they can get, one guy wanted £900 for FA Cup tickets, I offered £175 for two and he gave in, needless to say I never got them though.. sad times.

Archived