disrespectful pr*ck

The Brit

?His touch and movement are good, but he never really troubled us. I think his pace has gone. How old is he ? 29, 30?

?Well I?m 29 and he wasn?t getting away from me.?

Well...Sheva did get away from Morley enough to earn the penalty in the second half. And since when has Sheva's game been about pace? I'm not happy with his scoring(or lack of) but I'm not happy with the service he's getting from the midfield either.

I think Ince and Macclesfield have shown themselves to be particularly bad losers.

An attribute that will serve Ince well in his next post as Inter Milan manager icon_lol.gif

Inter are bound to be impressed by the fact that when playing in a game where you know your keeper is going to be busy as hell you had no keeper on the bench!

I think Ince and Macclesfield have shown themselves to be particularly bad losers.

An attribute that will serve Ince well in his next post as Inter Milan manager icon_lol.gif

Inter are bound to be impressed by the fact that when playing in a game where you know your keeper is going to be busy as hell you had no keeper on the bench!

biggrin.gif

Link

INCE HAILS 'FANTASTIC' MOURINHO

Macclesfield boss Paul Ince believes Jose Mourinho's qualities as a person match up to his ability as a manager.

Mourinho has won the Premiership in both his seasons with Chelsea, having previously lifted the Champions League with Porto.

The Portuguese is often seen as outspoken but Ince has praised Mourinho's behaviour in the wake of the Silkmen's 6-1 defeat in the FA Cup at Stamford Bridge at the weekend.

Mourinho shook hands with each of the Macclesfield players, who were invited into the Chelsea dressing room to get autographs and souvenirs.

Ince said: "Mourinho was awesome. People have a pop at him and say he's this or that but to me, not only is he a fantastic manager but he's a fantastic man.

"No-one would have done what he did after the game. He stood on the pitch and shook every one of my players' hands.

"I don't think any other manager would do that. He's a credit to himself and all my lads would like to thank him for the respect he has shown us."

Link

INCE HAILS 'FANTASTIC' MOURINHO

Macclesfield boss Paul Ince believes Jose Mourinho's qualities as a person match up to his ability as a manager.

Mourinho has won the Premiership in both his seasons with Chelsea, having previously lifted the Champions League with Porto.

The Portuguese is often seen as outspoken but Ince has praised Mourinho's behaviour in the wake of the Silkmen's 6-1 defeat in the FA Cup at Stamford Bridge at the weekend.

Mourinho shook hands with each of the Macclesfield players, who were invited into the Chelsea dressing room to get autographs and souvenirs.

Ince said: "Mourinho was awesome. People have a pop at him and say he's this or that but to me, not only is he a fantastic manager but he's a fantastic man.

"No-one would have done what he did after the game. He stood on the pitch and shook every one of my players' hands.

"I don't think any other manager would do that. He's a credit to himself and all my lads would like to thank him for the respect he has shown us."

Butch - please ban this type of positive post - they could harm our reputation

Archived